• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
Family assume i wanna do the grand national betting every year never actually ask me!! Then they guilt me to do it...

Last edited:
Being upset by the way people respond to representation in media is not the same as being upset that the representation exists. As someone who is underrepresented in media I wouldn't mind seeing more acknowledgement that people like me exist, but not if it means people are gonna be creepy about the fact people like me exist. I'm still me before I'm any label and if anyone sees a person for their label before they see them as a person, then they're part of the problem. Tired of people putting words in my mouth because they just want to opportunistically advertise how fake accepting they are while actually being bigots.

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
I went to the movies with with my best friend and her little sister. My friend went to buy tickets and the guy goes "one adult and 2 kids?"

Sobs in short person
:kawaii:
Well, one silver lining is that you can abuse that to get into places way cheaper.

Or, you can be me, 6 foot tall, bearded, long haired man with a deep baritone, I get no discounts whatsoever, so I have to pay full price, lol.

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
Well, one silver lining is that you can abuse that to get into places way cheaper.

Or, you can be me, 6 foot tall, bearded, long haired man with a deep baritone, I get no discounts whatsoever, so I have to pay full price, lol.
We totally could've gotten it cheaper, but my friend looked at my face which was a solid :ananger: and decided to go with the safer "...uh 2 adults 1 child" answer XD
I do completely abuse it when it comes to getting kids meals at restaurants though.

Pokémaniac13

Triforce Champion
We totally could've gotten it cheaper, but my friend looked at my face which was a solid :ananger: and decided to go with the safer "...uh 2 adults 1 child" answer XD
I do completely abuse it when it comes to getting kids meals at restaurants though.
I miss being a kid at IHOP… I don’t even like the kids meals as much. I’m just trying to avoid being an old kid. :kawaii:

Computer bluescreened... based on the event logs, it was caused by something with the wifi but I'm just so overwhelmed. Apparently there have been warnings about this for the past several months (maybe longer than that, I didn't scroll THAT far cuz nerves) and has never caused a blue screen before and I'm just not in the mood to figure this out right now.

I just want my stuff to work....

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
Im a leftie but play music with a right handed instrument. As a result I'm not a pure leftie anymore, I'm amphidextrous like most lefties. Everything is made for right handed people so you have to adept in certain situations.
Im leftie!! Alotta adapting going on...

Btw its ambidextrous.... i think amphidextrous is kinda fishy....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom