• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

I'm tired and clumsy. I barely got any sleep last night, I've been bumping into things, dropping things, walking into and out of rooms trying to remember what i was supposed to get or do. I accidentally jabbed my poor kid with the broom when she came to grab something after I spilled most of a bag of rice on the garage floor. Today's not a good day.

Pokémaniac13

Triforce Champion
I'm tired and clumsy. I barely got any sleep last night, I've been bumping into things, dropping things, walking into and out of rooms trying to remember what i was supposed to get or do. I accidentally jabbed my poor kid with the broom when she came to grab something after I spilled most of a bag of rice on the garage floor. Today's not a good day.
Sounds to me like you have a case of my life.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
My brain reminded me that these little bastards exist:
alvin_chipmunks_onsale-1280x600.jpg

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
Got a real bad headache rn, making me feel nauseous. My dad decided to talk to me, I mentioned I have a headache, and he glossed over it and continued to tell me the history of Morbeus for 20 minutes while my heads throbbing. Didn't want to just tell him to go away but I tried to act as disinterested as possible and he wouldn't take a hint. My head hurts so bad...

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
Got a real bad headache rn, making me feel nauseous. My dad decided to talk to me, I mentioned I have a headache, and he glossed over it and continued to tell me the history of Morbeus for 20 minutes while my heads throbbing. Didn't want to just tell him to go away but I tried to act as disinterested as possible and he wouldn't take a hint. My head hurts so bad...
Morbeus is a sleepy dude so maybe he was tryna get you to sleep so your head would be better...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom