• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

ArchAngel217

Spoonman, come together with your hands, save meee
In your head, in your head. Zombie zombie zombie.
A nice weekend is completely impossible when you have my stomach and esophagus. I'm in so much pain all the time. I wish my parents would hurry up and schedule the labs that i was prescribed but for some reason they don't trust the doctor (AND ignore the amount of pain I'm in) and won't schedule the labs for ****.

What annoyed me today?

Dumb people online attacking me and some of my online friends just 'cause we made fun of Trump and his radical-Right extremist supporters.

My friends and I were watching those videos and having a good laugh at Trump and his radical extremist supporters (we freaking love Shark3ozero's videos and he has so many good points and such a good sense of humour):

LMAO :lol: :lol:

See more here:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzG_3q50DuPlKSMnf2bHEcU8Ht-6nR6XH

Those Right-Wing people who had a meltdown over my friends and I poking fun of Trump and his radical-Right extremist supporters have no sense of humor, want to give Trump a pass even when he commits crimes (including sexual assault and other sex crimes) and frauds, and they want to perpetute the cancel culture that they claim to hate. They accuse the Left of playing the victim and being triggered special snowflakes as they, radical Right-Wingers, play the victim and act like triggered special snowflakes. Everything they accuse the Left of being, they embody it. It's all hypocrisy and projection.

This guy is telling it like it is:

Being attacked over making fun of insane radical extremists is what annoyed me the most today...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom