• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Hylian Viking

A modern day Hyrule warrior mean mean stride.
I was at the Gym today doing my usual cardio followed by swimming, hot tub, steam room, sauna and shower routine. Only to find that some idiot stole my shower gel when I was in the pool. Seriously who the hell does that?

MightyMario

The Vengeful Warrior | Drawn by Uwu_Oocoo2
This is more of a What Annoyed You This Week, but people ignoring me and not communicating is a big pet peeve of mine.

I’m a very friendly guy, I get you may have things to do or you’re listening to music/watching something on your phone, etc… but it won’t kill you to at least say hi and tell me that you’re in the middle of doing something or you’re busy.

If anyone feels like I’m calling them out, that is not my intention and I’m sorry if you feel that way.

It’s just a matter of saying something rather than saying nothing at all.

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
Annoyed that people keep talking while I finally get a chance to read and am trying to concentrate. I wish I had somewhere quiet I could go but the only other spot in my house is my room, which is where my sister is 24/7 on the phone with her boyfriend. I'm essentially trapped in the living room the whole day. I need to spend half the day watching TV with my mom. I spend the other half watching my dad play video games. Even if I try and put headphones on they still talk to me. I can't do anything I want to do until after 11pm and I never get anything accomplished bc I feel obligated to spend time with everyone. And then when I try to do something quiet just for me, like read, there's talking. So really I guess I'm just upset that I feel like I have to sit in the same spot and be polite all day every day.

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
Annoyed that people keep talking while I finally get a chance to read and am trying to concentrate. I wish I had somewhere quiet I could go but the only other spot in my house is my room, which is where my sister is 24/7 on the phone with her boyfriend. I'm essentially trapped in the living room the whole day. I need to spend half the day watching TV with my mom. I spend the other half watching my dad play video games. Even if I try and put headphones on they still talk to me. I can't do anything I want to do until after 11pm and I never get anything accomplished bc I feel obligated to spend time with everyone. And then when I try to do something quiet just for me, like read, there's talking. So really I guess I'm just upset that I feel like I have to sit in the same spot and be polite all day every day.
Have you thought about going to nearby coffee shops/cafes? Or maybe a library or park, if you can walk?

Uwu_Oocoo2

ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
Have you thought about going to nearby coffee shops/cafes? Or maybe a library or park, if you can walk?
I wish, there's nothing nearby except grocery stores and fast food places. There is a library, but they haven't let people hang out inside since covid. My mom always complains I don't go anywhere but there's literally nowhere to go

Uwu_Oocoo2

ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
Lmao it's 2023 are we really still concerned over this.

But srsly tho, do y'all have a back patio or sumn?

or a lobby at the complex?
I don't have a lobby or anything, my apartment is just a 2 story house (plus basement) with a family on each floor. I have a back porch but it's small, cold, and my neighbors like to smoke back there. Like I said, the only places I can go are the living room and my room, both of which are always occupied. I'm a bit stuck.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
I don't have a lobby or anything, my apartment is just a 2 story house (plus basement) with a family on each floor. I have a back porch but it's small, cold, and my neighbors like to smoke back there. Like I said, the only places I can go are the living room and my room, both of which are always occupied. I'm a bit stuck.
Ohhh, I assumed house, my bad

Uwu_Oocoo2

ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
Sorry that i keep going on about this, but I watched some TV with my mom an hour or so ago just as I did all day yesterday (and the day before)
We're all chillin quietly in the living room so I open my book which I've been waiting to read
My mom: "oh I'm about to turn the TV back on"
Me: "I want to read"
My mom: "you could've read earlier"
Turns TV on
internal screams of rage

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom