• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Was gonna call the pharmacy... but now I got an email saying they're no longer my pharmacy. Got something in the mail today that I got assigned a new insurance provider and I cannot tell if they do my pharmacy? I think only one of my medications is covered. I don't even know what the **** I'm doing. I just want to quit cuz nothing makes sense.

05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
Was gonna call the pharmacy... but now I got an email saying they're no longer my pharmacy. Got something in the mail today that I got assigned a new insurance provider and I cannot tell if they do my pharmacy? I think only one of my medications is covered. I don't even know what the **** I'm doing. I just want to quit cuz nothing makes sense.

I hate pharmacies.

Doctors are fine, but I've had to yell at a few pharmacists before, same with my wife, because apparently, it's too difficult to read what the doctor prescribed.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator

They limit which pharmacy you can go to? That sounds super annoying :/

i wish my brain would stop doing stupid crap while stressing about my computer. its been a month since this happened why am i still fixating? like yeh my computer is still doing questionable things but why the hell does it ruin me as much as it does? im so tired. tired of windows but tired of myself too

They limit which pharmacy you can go to? That sounds super annoying :/
american healthcare system dum

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom