• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Books too tall for my bookshelf and I can't raise the shelves any higher cuz of the dumb Hyrule Historia and company on the bottom shelf hogging all the space... Probably gonna have to flip all of my artbooks and crap on their sides and lower THAT shelf so I can raise my middle and top shelves for my nonfiction and ughgughguhgh I'm too exhausted to bother with it right now.

This would be a lot easier if I could use more of the bookshelf but my sister and I split it. But she hasn't lived here in years and most of the books on her shelf are from middle school reading so... wWHY CAN'T I USE MORE OF THE SHELF

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
Was out shopping with my parents today and we went to Marshall's. My mom led me to the aisle with the markers and said I could pick out any 2 packs of Copic markers I like as a birthday gift (my birthday is in a couple weeks). I got a set of skin tones plus some reds/blues/yellows, I'm so excited to try them out!
Thought up a character I can draw with the marker colors I have, plus a pose and everything. Did the layout sketches. Went to test using different pressures and stuff on my markers aaaaand... my lemon yellow doesn't work. I guess it must have dried out or something, the cap on that marker doesn't feel like it fits as well as the other ones. Now I have to wait until the end of the week to go and exchange it for a different pack. I know it's just a minor inconvenience but idk I was just really excited to get started on it.

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
i picked up olive garden and asked for EXTRA breadsticks, they said ok, but instead gave me one less breadstick than usual. Day, year, entire life is ruined

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom