• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
I started a digital drawing today that's got a lot of background stuff in it so it's not what I usually do. An hour in I accidently deleted it and had to start over. I worked on it for like 4 hours after and it's just gone awful. All I have done are basic shapes, I don't know what I'm doing, none of the brushes are doing what I want them to, everything is just going terrible. I've just about given up now because I don't know what to even do and it's just really... really frustrating. I feel like I haven't been able to draw something that's actually good in a while.

Hylian Viking

A modern day Hyrule warrior mean mean stride.
I pulled an all-night drive from Abilene, Texas to where I live in North Carolina, I did not cross into North Carolina from Tennessee until 5:00 AM today, I got back to my house a few hours later. Needless to say I am extremely tired and should of possibly stayed at a hotel in Nashville or Memphis, Tennessee.

MightyMario

The Vengeful Warrior | Drawn by Uwu_Oocoo2
feeling really lonely again. i'm so tired of this. it feels like everyone but me gets to talk openly about the things they care about.
Hey, please don’t feel bad man. I’m sorry if I came off as wanting you to stop posting about what you love. That isn’t at all like me and I terribly apologize.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom