• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
walked all over the city for hours looking for a gift for my brother but couldn't find anything decent at a reasonable price
ended up ordering it online but it will only arrive mid-january, so I kinda feel bad going empty handed for christmas
get him a crossword book?!

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
kinda pissed at my dad rn cus he's gotten covid and is barely taking any precautions, sticking his head into my sister's room and talking to me with no mask on, took my phone to call my brother with this morning and hasnt given it back yet cus i asked him to defect it first and apparently he doesnt know how to do that... my grandma hasnt tested positive but shes showing symptoms and still hanging around the house and "sneezing into open air" according to my mom. kinda annoying that they arent taking it seriously, especially when they locked me in my room for 10 days when i had it, and i cant even avoid them like the last time they had it cus my grandma is staying in my room and i'm sharing with my sister

accio boomerang

you've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?
My mom forgot to get sauce for the meatballs we are making today. Luckily we were able to get some today but it was a treasure hunt since a lot of places are closed or closed early.

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
ZD Champion
Some jackass is blasting god-awful auto-tuned country music so the whole neighborhood can hear, while working on a complete pile of crap with peeling flat black paint that he thinks is cool to revv the engine with no muffler, so you have that noise combined with Florida Georgia Line, and lemme tell you, it sounds horrendous.

thePlinko

What’s the character limit on this? Aksnfiskwjfjsk
ZD Legend
I think I might have a fever, but mom hid the thermometer around somewhere and yelled at me for waking her up to try to figure out where it is. It’s not my fault that you moved around the medicine stuff to make room for a bunch of Christmas crap that you’re just going to remove tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom