• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
I don't understand why it's doing that though. Later I might go see if it does that in my game too, or if it's just a problem with, idk, your game?? I don't know why it'd only happen to you though. Does it do that all the time or was it just a small glitch in the lobby
well, it sure FEELS like it does it all the time considering I can't hit for crap
the only way I've found to actually hit semi consistently is to fully charge and then jump before releasing which is slow and makes you a sitting duck to every shooter

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I'm really behind in school, and it's not really my fault at all.
So I think most of you guys know I chose to just do online school this year because I like having a flexible schedule, being able to chat with you guys when I'm eating lunch and stuff, I just get to jam out to tunes as I work, and it's just me and the computer.

The site I use has a built-in calendar that tells you when assignments are due and stuff, but last month and back in september, the calendar was messed up and instead of laying out the first semester in half a year, instead it distributed all the assignment throughout the whole school year, without counting in the second semester. So last month I was doing stuff every other day or every three days when I should've been doing a lesson from each section everyday. So now I have to catch up on like 40 assignments in each section before the end of the semester, and each day a new assignment is added.

I just got caught up on algebra 2 today after working on it last week and on the weekend all day (except for the couple hours I played splatoon before bed to relax). So now it's time for english. Though if I just focus on english, biology keeps getting further and further pushed back (its has 41 behind right now). So yeah, not stressful at all.

That sucks a ton. When I was in school I would miss a lot of days due to being sick/anxiety. So I got behind with a lot of classes. Most of them it was fine and I could just make it up easily. But the AP classes were terrible and it just made my anxiety even worse. Especially because I really loved the two AP teachers I had so I felt even worse about not having everything done/doing bad in their classes.

I don't think some teachers seem to realize just how much schoolwork kids have with multiple classes, and aren't very understanding about falling behind.

If you ever have any questions with your English homework or need any help, feel free to ask me if you want though. I always did the best in English class and it came pretty easy to me.

Good luck on catching up. I know it's not fun at all!

Is that the reeflux? I think they might have made some patches to it recently because of the easy spam inking to get tenta missiles. I wonder if that could've bugged something with it.

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
can it be that the dummies have a larger model than their hitbox? if the hitbox is slimmer like a player's that could explain the apparent issue
I think it makes sense for the dummies and players to have identical models because otherwise the training mode is not helpful
but the individual bolts from the reef lux should like... have a larger hitbox then? It's intentional that I'm not hitting all three because I'm not fully charging it, but I should be hitting one

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
I went to cex for getting maybe Mario Odyssey and Prince of Persia trilogy for PS3. Neither were there and the Switch shelf was literally empty except for Splatoon and FIFA ugh.

Also I ****ing hate yt shorts. Cringe BTS edits and Andrew Tate shorts with that stupid sigma male bgm keep popping up on my feed. I'm tired of giving do not recommend channel

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom