• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
I hated in school when dumb mfers would randomly ask me questions like "how many girlfriends you had" or stuff like that, as if being with a lot of women is some kind of badge of honor, like holy hell what difference does it make and why should they even care?
just drop a "one, your mom" and run

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Trying to find a recipe for that pumpkin crab soup but these websites suck. This one looked promising and then the recipe was literally just described in paragraph format with no list of ingredients or amounts of anything. Who does that? Literally the most unhelpful way possible to share a recipe.

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
Everyone submitted their record notebook and I have nothing to copy from. Gotta do the calculations and graphs from scratch

Hylian Viking

A modern day Hyrule warrior mean mean stride.
I had to make an urgent trip to Kansas. Normally I just leave from the airport that Is closest to where I live (Which is the Piedmont Triad International Airport in Greensboro), but the airline I was flying in screwed me over by cancelling my flight from Greensboro to Dallas/Ft. Worth because of bad weather in Dallas, So instead I had to fly out of Charlotte with annoyingly long security lines and having one of the TSA agents search my freaking carry-on at the airport in Charlotte (Thankfully the person who searched my carry-on didn't find anything threatening), land in Washington, DC (National) and Transfer to a connecting flight to Tulsa, (because Wichita was experiencing bad weather.) rent a car and drive three hours out of Oklahoma to my destination in Kansas all while driving through cold rain and early snowfall late at night. Needless to say I didn't get to bed at my hotel until like 2:45 AM.

Last edited:

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
I'm really behind in school, and it's not really my fault at all.
So I think most of you guys know I chose to just do online school this year because I like having a flexible schedule, being able to chat with you guys when I'm eating lunch and stuff, I just get to jam out to tunes as I work, and it's just me and the computer.

The site I use has a built-in calendar that tells you when assignments are due and stuff, but last month and back in september, the calendar was messed up and instead of laying out the first semester in half a year, instead it distributed all the assignment throughout the whole school year, without counting in the second semester. So last month I was doing stuff every other day or every three days when I should've been doing a lesson from each section everyday. So now I have to catch up on like 40 assignments in each section before the end of the semester, and each day a new assignment is added.

I just got caught up on algebra 2 today after working on it last week and on the weekend all day (except for the couple hours I played splatoon before bed to relax). So now it's time for english. Though if I just focus on english, biology keeps getting further and further pushed back (its has 41 behind right now). So yeah, not stressful at all.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
So I think most of you guys know I chose to just do online school this year because I like having a flexible schedule, being able to chat with you guys when I'm eating lunch and stuff, I just get to jam out to tunes as I work, and it's just me and the computer.

The site I use has a built-in calendar that tells you when assignments are due and stuff, but last month and back in september, the calendar was messed up and instead of laying out the first semester in half a year, instead it distributed all the assignment throughout the whole school year, without counting in the second semester. So last month I was doing stuff every other day or every three days when I should've been doing a lesson from each section everyday. So now I have to catch up on like 40 assignments in each section before the end of the semester, and each day a new assignment is added.

I just got caught up on algebra 2 today after working on it last week and on the weekend all day (except for the couple hours I played splatoon before bed to relax). So now it's time for english. Though if I just focus on english, biology keeps getting further and further pushed back (its has 41 behind right now). So yeah, not stressful at all.
try doing your own schedule like 9-10 is english 10-11 maths etc....

thePlinko

What’s the character limit on this? Aksnfiskwjfjsk
ZD Legend

That feeling is always horrible, especially since you know that they’re gonna act like it’s your fault when it’s clearly theirs.

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
try doing your own schedule like 9-10 is english 10-11 maths etc....

I'm trying to balance it the best I can. I'm going to do a math lesson when it's due as well as catching up on english, and then when I get english caught up I'll get a math lesson + english done when it's due as well as catching up on say, biology. Though biology is hard because they have a model, diagram, or experiment you have to make after almost every single lesson, which takes me forever to get done.

That feeling is always horrible, especially since you know that they’re gonna act like it’s your fault when it’s clearly theirs.

I know. I've let my teachers know but I hate to be the one trailing behind, especially since I have no idea if their other students are in the same situation or are all ahead and I'm the one stuck behind.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
I'm trying to balance it the best I can. I'm going to do a math lesson when it's due as well as catching up on english, and then when I get english caught up I'll get a math lesson + english done when it's due as well as catching up on say, biology. Though biology is hard because they have a model, diagram, or experiment you have to make after almost every single lesson, which takes me forever to get done.

I know. I've let my teachers know but I hate to be the one trailing behind, especially since I have no idea if their other students are in the same situation or are all ahead and I'm the one stuck behind.
can you not try and contact other students?? make a cute lil study group??

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
can you not try and contact other students?? make a cute lil study group??

well I only paid for teachers in math and english, the rest I do by myself with my mom as teacher, so idk if the students who also have my english teacher would have the same math teacher or a math teacher at all. I have no idea how to contact them anyways, since I communicate to my teacher through email and I only have her address. I think asking for the other students' addresses would be kinda odd lol

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
this is the bow

ohhhh haha I didn't realize that was your account lol
guess I should've

I don't understand why it's doing that though. Later I might go see if it does that in my game too, or if it's just a problem with, idk, your game?? I don't know why it'd only happen to you though. Does it do that all the time or was it just a small glitch in the lobby

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom