• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I’m so irritated with everything.

My regional manager came in last week and from what I heard he wanted to fire me but didn’t because my dad is one of the most respected people in the company. Honestly hearing that just made me feel like a failure and a disappointment. I work my ass off over there but since I’m not much of a people person they just think I’m not a good fit for the company.

Another thing. It’s so annoying that people just try to get involved in my “love life”. At this point I just want to lie to everyone and just say that I have a girlfriend or whatever. So many people are just like “you’re 25 and still a virgin” and just make fun of me for it. I LITERALLY DONT CARE. I COULD DIE A VIRGIN AND IT WOULDN’T EVEN MATTER TO ME. I’m sorry it’s just so frustrating that people are trying to make me feel bad about it and keep pressuring me into it and like I just want to do things at my own pace. What’s so wrong with that?

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend

My regional manager came in last week and from what I heard he wanted to fire me but didn’t because my dad is one of the most respected people in the company. Honestly hearing that just made me feel like a failure and a disappointment. I work my ass off over there but since I’m not much of a people person they just think I’m not a good fit for the company.

Another thing. It’s so annoying that people just try to get involved in my “love life”. At this point I just want to lie to everyone and just say that I have a girlfriend or whatever. So many people are just like “you’re 25 and still a virgin” and just make fun of me for it. I LITERALLY DONT CARE. I COULD DIE A VIRGIN AND IT WOULDN’T EVEN MATTER TO ME. I’m sorry it’s just so frustrating that people are trying to make me feel bad about it and keep pressuring me into it and like I just want to do things at my own pace. What’s so wrong with that?
Im 33 and still a virgin like theres no pressure to do it so just tell them to butt out!!

Just another higher-up that's on a power trip. It happens everywhere.

I'm 32, single, and have not once even tried dating. People who say "You're XX and yada yada." are really insicure about something, and say that in hopes of bringing you down to their level of misery. Don't let their crap get to ya man.

Also, you're NOT "a failure and a disappointment" champ! You're awesome!

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
So I've been sick the last 2 days but today is really bad in particular. I've been lying down all day and I can barely move for a lack of energy. It gets to be dinner time and my mom asks my sister to help me clear the table. She says, and I quote,
"Cleaning the table is her job, not mine. I'm not going to help her. She doesn't help me do the laundry."
And then I dragged myself back and forth from the kitchen putting away dishes that, I might add, mostly belonged to her and she just never bothered to wash them. She also followed me while I was doing this telling me about her animal crossing village. Literally walking back and forth with me and just not carrying anything.
Side note, she just finished her dinner and left a container of soy sauce on the table for me to put away later.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
It's like people always want to tell others what should happen when you're at a certain age. I had this happen to me all the time too. Just keep on ignoring them and don't let them put you under pressure. Like Bon Jovi sang: It's my (in rhis case your) life!

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend

You will 100% regret letting people pressure you into doing it. Once the post nut clarity hits, you will be asking yourself: why the **** did I even do this?
That's terrible and irreversible.
So I've been sick the last 2 days but today is really bad in particular. I've been lying down all day and I can barely move for a lack of energy. It gets to be dinner time and my mom asks my sister to help me clear the table. She says, and I quote,
"Cleaning the table is her job, not mine. I'm not going to help her. She doesn't help me do the laundry."
And then I dragged myself back and forth from the kitchen putting away dishes that, I might add, mostly belonged to her and she just never bothered to wash them. She also followed me while I was doing this telling me about her animal crossing village. Literally walking back and forth with me and just not carrying anything.
Side note, she just finished her dinner and left a container of soy sauce on the table for me to put away later.
> I will not help you >:'P
> Fast forward a few minutes.
> Yaay! Look at my animal crossing village :'D
> Mfw when people can go from that to that in a few minutes: o_O

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
Delete her save
Like Bon Jovi sang: It's my (in rhis case your) life!
I was about to hardcore bully you for saying this was bon Jovi and not billy joel, but whaddya know, Jovi did it too. The more you know

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
I hated in school when dumb mfers would randomly ask me questions like "how many girlfriends you had" or stuff like that, as if being with a lot of women is some kind of badge of honor, like holy hell what difference does it make and why should they even care?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom