• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
I invited my best friend to hang out at my house and play magic with me today because my sister was gonna be out at a ren faire the whole day with her boyfriend. Yeeeah, ren faire got canceled and now my sister probably won't stop bugging us while we're trying to chill. My house is way too small for this many people. Also, they're both still in full cosplay so it's unlikely they'll decide to go out anywhere else.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
I invited my best friend to hang out at my house and play magic with me today because my sister was gonna be out at a ren faire the whole day with her boyfriend. Yeeeah, ren faire got canceled and now my sister probably won't stop bugging us while we're trying to chill. My house is way too small for this many people. Also, they're both still in full cosplay so it's unlikely they'll decide to go out anywhere else.
That's a shame, but the cosplay bit is hilarious

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
Have you tried looking for a card shop to play at

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Speaking of 5 colors, my Tasigur and Gyruda companion list decided I was never allowed to hit a clone last night, so I might just make it 5 color to get more clones and add some blonk effects. Very annoyed with Gyruda

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
meds delivery didnt do a good contact to tell me my meds arent getting deilivered today!!! so i had to faff about to get my bro to listen to the message thru another phone...they have my mobile and email!!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom