• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
Yesterday we started this movie in my English class called "Your Name". It's really, REALLY good so far (even tho it's not my usual preferred style of movie). We made to the climax today but then my teacher told us- because of senior events and such next week we won't be able to finish until next FRIDAY. I HAVE TO WAIT A WEEK TO SEE THE ENDING. AAAAAAAAA

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
Yesterday we started this movie in my English class called "Your Name". It's really, REALLY good so far (even tho it's not my usual preferred style of movie). We made to the climax today but then my teacher told us- because of senior events and such next week we won't be able to finish until next FRIDAY. I HAVE TO WAIT A WEEK TO SEE THE ENDING. AAAAAAAAA
hold on to that suspense.....plus i had a customer complain about me yesterday....because she couldnt speak clearly!!!

Last edited:

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
I keep getting calls from lying sacks of **** that tell me that AT&T is going to shut off my internet, due to an outstanding balance.

Funny part is, my internet provider isn't AT&T, and my phone provider is Verizon, so I don't even have an AT&T account. If you're going to try and steal money from me, at least try and be convincing.

Next time, I might go through the prompt just so I can waste the scammer's time, because the more I can waste their time, the less time they can devote to stealing people's money.

Scammers piss me off, if you couldn't tell.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
I keep getting calls from lying sacks of **** that tell me that AT&T is going to shut off my internet, due to an outstanding balance.

Funny part is, my internet provider isn't AT&T, and my phone provider is Verizon, so I don't even have an AT&T account. If you're going to try and steal money from me, at least try and be convincing.

Next time, I might go through the prompt just so I can waste the scammer's time, because the more I can waste their time, the less time they can devote to stealing people's money.

blow a whistle down the phone....

i get tons of those but with emails from people impersonating various banks
if the broken formatting wasnt an immediate tell, the email addresses are always really shady and obvious, like they dont really put a lot of effort into it cuz they figure the more people they spam, there will be at least a handful that will panic and respond

the most annoying thing about it to me though is i want to know how they got my email/phone number in the first place. im sure they sell them to other scammers but mehhhh

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
i get tons of those but with emails from people impersonating various banks
if the broken formatting wasnt an immediate tell, the email addresses are always really shady and obvious, like they dont really put a lot of effort into it cuz they figure the more people they spam, there will be at least a handful that will panic and respond

the most annoying thing about it to me though is i want to know how they got my email/phone number in the first place. im sure they sell them but mehhhh
oh i panicked once it was said like you need to pay to get back into your email account and so i was like omg i cant get in to someone and they said howre you reading the email???

thePlinko

What’s the character limit on this? Aksnfiskwjfjsk
ZD Legend

You should try to play along with it next time, see how long you can waste their time.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
My debit card got declined by my bank, I was trying to pay a bill today but I couldn't because of this. It looks like last week someone used my card to make a purchase from the Microsoft store in the middle of the night. My bank sent an email asking to confirm or deny if I made that purchase, but I somehow missed that email. Anyway, here I am a week later only just finding out that because I never took an action, my bank went ahead and deactivated my debit card anyway.

So now I have to call the bank to get a new debit card. Anyway, it's been a very annoying and stressful day because of this. I made dinner before all this happened and I tried eating before my food got cold before I call the bank, but my appetite is just gone. I have a terrible headache too, but I'm going to make this phone call to get it over with and then just go to bed.

So if there is any take away here, check your emails more often...

Today is my dad's birthday, and some friends had informed my mom that they would like to come surprise my dad and they told us when. They came 30 minutes earlier then they said they would right while Dad was blowing out the candles and completely threw us off.

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
My pinterest account is giving me trouble. When I made it years ago, I used my school email. Since my school email is being deleted in a few months, I'm trying to switch it to my personal email. But no matter how hard I try it won't let me. It keeps saying an account under that email already exists. But when I delete said account, it still says that. Idk what will happen when my email gets deleted, and I don't want to lose my account. I also don't want to make a new account to go through and re save all 3,996 pins I have saved. It's pretty frustrating.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
My pinterest account is giving me trouble. When I made it years ago, I used my school email. Since my school email is being deleted in a few months, I'm trying to switch it to my personal email. But no matter how hard I try it won't let me. It keeps saying an account under that email already exists. But when I delete said account, it still says that. Idk what will happen when my email gets deleted, and I don't want to lose my account. I also don't want to make a new account to go through and re save all 3,996 pins I have saved. It's pretty frustrating.
Kinda have that woth facebook...

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
Ask customer support to merge the accounts for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom