• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
My parents and brother now have covid so that makes everyone in our immediate family having had it. With seven of us getting it back to back over the last few months it feels like it has dragged on forever.

The three of them are not doing so well and haven't had any vaccinations so I am worried about them. Fingers crossed their condition will improve soon.

I had my chest xray today (and another negative covid test so what I have isn't that). Gotta wait for the xray results until tomorrow but in the meantime I've got some meds I am taking at least.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
What annoyed me today is trying to explain to someone that yes, you do need water to brew wine.

I was debunking the whole myth of, "People in the Middle Ages drank beer because the water was so bad." It's a myth. It has no basis in historical fact, and one of the easiest ways to debunk it is to understand how wines, ciders, meads, and beers are made.

So in passing I said those who repeat this myth are ignorant of how wine, cider, mead, and beer is made, because in each case, you need water to make them in the first place.

Some dude responds to me saying you don't need water to make wine.

To which I responded, "It takes a typical winery 4 gallons of water to make 1 gallon of wine."

Reactions: Dio

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
I got my braces tightened a couple days ago, and they're really sensitive. Even my bottom teeth touching them makes them hurt. I had trouble eating oatmeal, not because of the oatmeal, but because the spoon kept making contact with my teeth.

I remember last year I had just gotten them, and they were super sensitive. I went to get a drink, but when I lifted the cup, I accidentally hit the rim against my two front teeth. It hurt so much I teared up.
I'm glad that only happened a couple times so far, but yeah, braces are not fun

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I have bad allergies as well. I think I'm going to try to see an Ear, Nose, and Throat doctor because my nose has been so bad lately probably from allergies.

Hope yours gets better soon!
Thank you :hug::hug: I hope yours get better soon because it sounds even worse than mine !!! Allergies can ruin daily life so badly.

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
This gawt dang pulled muscle in my neck that I got from laughing too hard with my friends.

This whole "growing up" fad is overrated. I have to add stretching to my daily routine, otherwise I wake up with mystery pains, nobody shows me the cool rocks they've found, stuff I thought happened 10 years ago really happened 20 years ago, and being an adult essentially just means waking up when you don't want to and going to bed when you don't want to.

Whenever anyone says "yOu ShOuLd GrOw Up" tell them to shut up, and you don't need that negativity in your life.

The aging process of the human body is unavoidable, but growing up is optional.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Why is it over £100 for 5kgs of whey powder now? Its these damn protein companies using the pandemic as an excuse to ramp their prices right up, that's why. I bet they will never go down too, no company puts the prices back down after they've found an excuse to hike them up. Often you could get a bag for under £50 back in the day, but no more.

The Dashing Darknut

DD, the dashing one
Almost and hour and a half of having to leave the house because I was busy and now I have not much time to work on my homework and relax for enough time

I was also really disrespectful and I just want my digital drawing to look good. It’s taken so long, I can’t seem to get it right.

My mom just thinks that I’m having a tantrum and not thinking rationally. I’m so sick of this. I’m over it.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I know this is really trivial, but I went to do some shopping today because on a whim I decided to maybe try out a dip pen with the new sketchbooks I got. I looked online and saw some cool wooden ones that were only like 5 bucks, and a nib was only 2 dollars. I went to the only 2 art shops nearby and all I found were these "starter pack" things that were like 17 dollars, and there wasn't any variety in brands or price.

Leaving the store now, and beyond feeling annoyed, I am feeling sad too that I couldn't find what I wanted at a reasonable price at a physical location...Idk I just thought things would be completely opposite than it is going. I thought I was going to walk in and have options, and be able to pick up the boxes to really examine the pen holders, and find that they were cheaper than what I was seeing online.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom