• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
Wanted bath at 11...parents said noo theres someone coming to use shower at 12...nows its nearly 1.00 hes not not here i coulda been outta my long soak and dried and happy...i like my baths and now i gotta wait for the football watchers to come and go and tjen lunch then bath!!!:ananger:

Last edited:

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
ughhhh mums peed off at me cuz i dont want a dog at flat, cousins dogs, so i thought nice compromise Rules for EVERYONE THAT GOES!!!! shes like nope they cant come now....

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
When I bought my Samsung tablet it was supposed to let me get 4 months of free Youtube Premium, but I had to do the 1 month free trial first because it was the only option that was popping up. The trial ended yesterday and I got billed for another month last night.

It's fine, I have the money, I just feel a little annoyed I was advertised 4 months free but didn't get it.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
When I bought my Samsung tablet it was supposed to let me get 4 months of free Youtube Premium, but I had to do the 1 month free trial first because it was the only option that was popping up. The trial ended yesterday and I got billed for another month last night.

It's fine, I have the money, I just feel a little annoyed I was advertised 4 months free but didn't get it.
you should complain to them....

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
you should complain to them....
I'm not even sure who to bring it up to. I bought the tablet and got the 4 month free offer through Samsung, but their page to claim it wasn't helpful at all really, it was just "sign up/log in to YouTube on the new device you bought, claim a free trial of YouTube Premuim..." and then just nothing else on what to do from there. So idk if contacting them is helpful, I guess I could try to get in touch with YouTube customer support and show them the reciept for my Samsung Tablet with the 4 months free.

Idk feels like a hassle to me.

well the thing is, wpuld you have tried youtube premium had they not had the free offer? these trials are a slimy tactic that are set to autorenew by default so if you dont know where to turn that off, after the trial is over, it'll hit your card. thats how they get people into these premium services to begin with so i highly doubt google would be empathetic about it at least

altho i disagree with dizzi that the go to response for any product is complain about it. the nicer you are about the situation, the more willing someone at samsug would prolly be to help you get a refund imo

but yeah i feel like stuff like this is just kind of a common thing now. sorry you got ripped off like that

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
well the thing is, wpuld you have tried youtube premium had they not had the free offer? these trials are a slimy tactic that are set to autorenew by default so if you dont know where to turn that off, after the trial is over, it'll hit your card. thats how they get people into these premium services to begin with so i highly doubt google would be empathetic about it at least

altho i disagree with dizzi that the go to response for any product is complain about it. the nicer you are about the situation, the more willing someone at samsug would prolly be to help you get a refund imo

but yeah i feel like stuff like this is just kind of a common thing now. sorry you got ripped off like that
i meant complain nicely cuz you can do that.....

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff

Honestly no, I kept getting ads for the 1 month free trial for a long time and I always just hit skip. No ads on videos is nice, but that's really the only benefit of it for me and I don't feel like I absolutely need it. I don't care about videos continuing to play when I lock my screen because I don't use youtube for music unless I actually want to watch a music video. It did have some perks of seeing exclusive concerts live, but it seems hit or miss on when something I care about might happen with that feature.

Overall I wouldn't mind having it like it was advertised to me, but yeah, after the offer I probably wouldn't have kept it.

I'm going to cancel the subscription and I'm still debating getting in contact with Samsung. I won't complain, I'll just see if they can do anything, but if not I'll take the hit of the bill.

Hylian Viking

A modern day Hyrule warrior mean mean stride.
I have gotten no joke 6 spam calls in the past 6 hours which is some kind of record I think
Preaching to the choir, I have been spam called out the wazoo, If you have an iPhone you can go into settings and under phone tick on Silence Unknown Callers, It has been really helpful, the only downside is when they leave voicemail, but usually I just listen to them and If they are bogus I delete them and block the number.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom