• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

thePlinko

What’s the character limit on this? Aksnfiskwjfjsk
ZD Legend
I finally got around to trying out the copy of Kirby Air ride I spent $70 on about a month ago, and it turns out it’s all scratched up. Furthermore, they said I can’t return it because it’s been a month. Now I have to spend an extra $15 on fixing it.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I couldn't find my old DVD of the Phantom Menace even though I found the original trilogy. I know we had the prequels too, but they're nowhere to be found. It has been more than a decade since we've used a DVD in this house, but still... I could swear I'd come across them somewhere in the house a year or two ago. Dang. time to get the ol peg leg out i guess

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
After 142 hours of Skyrim I finally encountered a game breaking glitch. I started a questline called The Forsworn Conspiracy, did the majority of the questline in the city of Markarth, and then went to the last objective point to move the quest to its next stage. 3 guards are supposed to spawn and arrest me, instead the game is spawning some Imperial Legion guy who only has dialogue options to try recruiting me to join the Imperials in the Civil War.

I looked this up and there is no solution to this bug besides going to a previous save from before the questline was started to redo everything. If this issue persists than there is really nothing I can do, any solution, like downloading a patch from Nexus Mods or using console commands, can only be done on the PC version of the game. Since I'm playing on Switch this doesn't help me at all. I have to hope that redoing things will cause the correct guard to spawn at the end...

It also seems like this questline is the most buggy quest in the entire game universally.

It's just really annoying and will only be more so if things don't start working so I can just get this quest cleared from my list of active ones.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
After 142 hours of Skyrim I finally encountered a game breaking glitch. I started a questline called The Forsworn Conspiracy, did the majority of the questline in the city of Markarth, and then went to the last objective point to move the quest to its next stage. 3 guards are supposed to spawn and arrest me, instead the game is spawning some Imperial Legion guy who only has dialogue options to try recruiting me to join the Imperials in the Civil War.

I looked this up and there is no solution to this bug besides going to a previous save from before the questline was started to redo everything. If this issue persists than there is really nothing I can do, any solution, like downloading a patch from Nexus Mods or using console commands, can only be done on the PC version of the game. Since I'm playing on Switch this doesn't help me at all. I have to hope that redoing things will cause the correct guard to spawn at the end...

It also seems like this questline is the most buggy quest in the entire game universally.
I had a similar issue happen with a dwermer questline. I was supposed to follow a ghost or something to this location to continue the questline, but the ghost never showed up, rendering the rest of the quest unplayable. Was around the time I put the game down for good lol.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I had a similar problem with a questline for the Bard's College in Solitude. Had a complete breakdown cuz I saved after a falling down a hole in Dead Man's Respite and the only way out was if the dumb ghost guy hecking interacted with me and he wasn't.
This is so weird, I just did that quest to get King Olaf's verse this morning before starting The Forsworn Conspiracy.

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello

It's just really annoying and will only be more so if things don't start working so I can just get this quest cleared from my list of active ones.
66qtz6.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom