• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Trying to listen to Minecraft music while doing school, it's quiet and low-key, it should be perfect, right? Sure, but there's this static from my headphones or sumn idk why and it's just killing the vibe

Last edited:

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
I woke up with a stiff neck this morning, it's so bad I can't even turn my head or look up/down without massive amounts of pain. My mom thought I'd have a hard time dealing with that and shop so she kept me home, which was probably a good idea because hours later I still can't turn my head more than a centimeter. Ow.

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
I woke up with a stiff neck this morning, it's so bad I can't even turn my head or look up/down without massive amounts of pain. My mom thought I'd have a hard time dealing with that and shop so she kept me home, which was probably a good idea because hours later I still can't turn my head more than a centimeter. Ow.
That happened to me once before, but I woke up to a loud popping sound in my neck. The pain lasted three days

I can't sign into my other Gmail account. They tell me that I cannot prove it's mine. I have the recovery email address and phone number for it and it doesn't even recognize me on this device. I've been trying to sign back into it since December.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
Why can i not find this thing thats in the kindle on my amazon account...asked an amazon assistant for help after ages helping me and nowt they can do parents come and take-over its just repeating the thing im like ummm wut why do you think you can make a difference..

Last edited:

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Always the same people calling in sick. They really should do a big cleanup among employees because there are a couple who take huge advantage of this. Calling in sick because of the weather not looking great (there is no sun) or because of too much mail bags isn't what I would call a valid reason.

The Dashing Darknut

DD, the dashing one
Middle school can be a struggle. I felt so anxious today because the whole 7th grade was in the gym for some special day thing I had no idea about (because I came to this school on the 5th of January) with screaming, yellling, and the music being very loud and made me feel anxious and I just wanted to tune it out. So many people were dancing, huddling up and forming a big group all huddled up, and I just didn’t want to be there. There were some people there I actually knew from a while ago in my elementary public school, but they’re in the advanced classes, so I rarely get to see them or talk to them, and I couldn’t talk to them much over the noise

Also lots of people at the school say “that’s gay” or willingly interrupt the teacher and get referrals, and then say they’re glad about it. It’s such a rough atmosphere sometimes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom