• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
Dude, technology shopping is hard. I spent hours today ruling out graphic tablets bc they don't work standalone, and the only one I found that does I'm not fond of. So I thought maybe they can hook up to my phone, but nah my phone is too old for it too work. Now my plan is to pick out a drawing tablet for my parents to get me, then with my birthday/graduation money buy a laptop to connect it to. It's about $250 for each. So now I need to price check laptops, look for reviews, see if what I like actually functions with the tablets, price check tablets, look for reviews on those, and yeeah. Oodles of fun but hopefully it'll all be worth it in the end.

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
Hey, new Kindle fire works freakin awesome standalone and is only like $85 iirc. Its the one i have, i can show you how mine works if its the kind youre interested in

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Did not get any sleep for 2 nights in a row. It's Friday so that's like the only bright side. Regardless, I feel exhausted and just really don't want to go into work today lol. I would much rather crawl back into bed and sleep all day. Plus just overall this week has majorly sucked for me, I want it to just be over.

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
on a whim I put both my notebooks in my drawstring bag and my mom has it and refuses to give it back
I also have a box of magic cards that I need to give to my brother in law in there
this is frustrating because I need my notebook to work on a budget cause I literally went broke spending money on food and magic cards and legos
and I also wanted to draw concept art for western zelda and try out my new colored pencils
I am annoyed

edit: also I went 0-2 playing magic online today and so I get nothing for spending $10. Both was against the same archetype and both times I got pretty unlucky

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
Dang, any chance you could cancel the order/message the seller? Also, hope you're feeling better by now.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Why are Wednesday nights becoming nights where I get no or barely any sleep? See, last week made sense, I was stressed out. Last night I wasn't stressed or anything but I did not fall asleep until sometime after 3 AM, and then woke up at 7 AM. I at least got some sleep, sure, but it wasn't enough to make any kind of difference. I almost feel like I would have been better off getting out of bed at 3 AM and staying up all night. Just getting out of bed after my alarm went off was a struggle because I had like 3 moments where I felt like if I would have not fought it, I could have drifted into a long sleep.

Maybe it was because I didn't eat enough yesterday. Yesterday consisted of a bowl of cereal in the morning and a medium sized salad for dinner. Not really very substantial, but I guess lately dumb decisions are the norm for me. I did feel very hungry last night but I kept thinking I would fall asleep eventually and then it wouldn't matter.

I guess the summary of this post is I'm annoyed at myself.

Gotta love waking up and being bombarded with a bunch of questions about dinner. My dad just kept going and I got agitated with him because my brain's not functioning yet and I've told him many times before not to talk to me the second I wake up. Turned into him lecturing me about how my future is ****ed because I don't want to pick a ****ty fast food place for dinner when it's not even 12 o'clock.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom