• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I didn't put my phone on the charger last night because it was at like 75% and usually it holds a charge over night. I woke up this morning to find the battery was dead. So I'm charging it now to try to get it at least to 50% or 60% before I go to work. It's annoying because my phone has never done this before, I don't know how the battery drained like that when I wasn't even using it. This phone isn't even that old either. So I'm wondering if this is just a one time thing or of this is going to continue happening a lot. This phone has one of those batteries that I can't just take out and replace so if the battery is bad I'll need a whole new phone.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
I didn't put my phone on the charger last night because it was at like 75% and usually it holds a charge over night. I woke up this morning to find the battery was dead. So I'm charging it now to try to get it at least to 50% or 60% before I go to work. It's annoying because my phone has never done this before, I don't know how the battery drained like that when I wasn't even using it. This phone isn't even that old either. So I'm wondering if this is just a one time thing or of this is going to continue happening a lot. This phone has one of those batteries that I can't just take out and replace so if the battery is bad I'll need a whole new phone.
Was it downloading something??

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Playing Wind Waker, the gamepad battery is running low, I realize that I can move the cord next to the chair so I can plug it in and keep playing. Well I go over there, and of course I unplug the console instead of the gamepad cord. In the middle of the tower of the gods. Just after I had gotten the bow. Now I'll have to place the final pearl, and redo the whole dang dungeon up to the bow.

Why did I not double check the cord or at least save it before doing that?? Why does it not have an autosave??

thePlinko

What’s the character limit on this? Aksnfiskwjfjsk
ZD Legend
I’ve said already that our winter shutdown started on the 26th, so that was nice.
So I’m already in a bad mood when I get there, and I look at the list of jobs to see they have planned for me today:

thePlinko- Just look at a guy weld for like a half an hour lol.

Really? One job? One? You’re telling me you couldn’t move that up to the next day so I could spend a little bit more time with my family?

On top of that, the guy I was helping weld was an independent contractor I’ve never met before, and he’s one of the most incompetent assholes I’ve ever met.

Last edited:

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Looking into 2022 I feel pretty annoyed that the prospects of being able to return to Japan are very low. I can't see them allowing foreigners to enter the country any time soon since the restrictions in place are very popular domestically.

thePlinko

What’s the character limit on this? Aksnfiskwjfjsk
ZD Legend
My boss decided that our entire shop deserved to go to a Chinese buffet for lunch on company money, so he said we’d leave at 11:30.

It’s also company policy that the fire watch is supposed to wait 30 minutes after a welding job is done to make sure nothing catches while it’s cooling down.

I was fire watch today for a welding job that ended at 11:20.

Sigh. I don’t really like Chinese anyway I guess.

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
ILCA making Brilliant Diamond way too faithful when it comes to item spawns. Been hunting for an Electrizer to evolve an Electabuzz, but they are only found on wild mons like in the original games and its only a 5% chance one will be holding it. Platinum had fixed the issue by making it so you could find the items on routes at least once.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom