• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

RamboBambiBambo

RamboBambiBamboBingoBongoBoiyo
you really have the urge to reply to every message you see huh
........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................no

Besides I was wishing him good health!

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
FEG2BHjVQAI45ef

This is the worst room in any video game I've ever played.

thePlinko

What’s the character limit on this? Aksnfiskwjfjsk
ZD Legend
My boss walked up to me and told me that I had running inspections that were long overdue.

Now I stay on top of my running inspections, making sure that they are done relatively early, so this was news to me.

Apparently, someone else didn’t do a couple of their running inspections that were due on Halloween. So the guy in charge of that decided to reschedule them on me. Then my boss happened to see the overdue ones with my name next to them, and instead of trying to figure out why these running inspections are suddenly next to my name and overdue, he just decides to yell at me for it.

The worst part is, nobody ever told me that they were rescheduled to me, and I already have stuff I need to do for the last 2 hours I’m here today, so I have no choice but to postpone them even longer.

ArchAngel217

Spoonman, come together with your hands, save meee
In your head, in your head. Zombie zombie zombie.
Some kid posting Hollow Knight characters w/ pride flags in the back and acted like it was some masterpiece that should be worshipped. Like, bro, this is HKFanon, not LGBTQ central. I don't get why all these fandoms are centered around LGBTQ. People's sexuality isn't worth a single cent in real life. Like, I don't get why people care that certain people are attracted to different sexes other than the opposite sex. It makes no difference. You can totally make this art but it belongs somewhere other than my wiki. I just find it so dumb.

Also, all my best friends suddenly don't want to be my friends anymore. Just when I thought I would actually get to have real, good friends again, and actually grow comfortable around them, and actually be truly happy again, not just a facade, it has to go and jump of a cliff. And they're reasons were stupid-ass as hell, too. Literally things we can talk out and work on. These people are so immature it hurts my brain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom