• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
I'm annoyed at myself actually. My friend at school has gone and is going through a lot of hard stuff, and I'm so shy. I don't know how to comfort her. I can comfort fine online, but in person I find myself just standing there awkwardly, overthinking about what I should say, and then never saying it. I feel like I'm letting her down.
Sometimes just being there silently helps cuz they feel you there...

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
Yeah, but it sucks when you're having good days for the past 3 weeks and are doing well at home and school, and then one day you feel bad and feel like you need to go to the bathroom because you're going to have a meltdown.
At primary schoool one time i was being taught by head teacher told him i feel sick....hes all you dont look sick...repeat a few times....yall can guess..... i vomited all over the lovely floor...

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
Your dad's got some real issues if he's reacting that strongly over a simple request to change the subject, honestly. I'm sorry you have to put up with him.

RamboBambiBambo

RamboBambiBamboBingoBongoBoiyo
Laptops just do that so you have to buy more batteries.

However, conveniently I just use my Laptop as a desktop and thus it stays plugged in at all times. Silly greedy companies wanting my monies, you gave me a POWER CORD!

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Laptops just do that so you have to buy more batteries.

However, conveniently I just use my Laptop as a desktop and thus it stays plugged in at all times. Silly greedy companies wanting my monies, you gave me a POWER CORD!
Y'know, I've heard that leaving it plugged in all the time is bad for the battery. You need to let it get drained every now and then, especially when it's newer. It'll last longer that way.

RamboBambiBambo

RamboBambiBamboBingoBongoBoiyo
Y'know, I've heard that leaving it plugged in all the time is bad for the battery. You need to let it get drained every now and then, especially when it's newer. It'll last longer that way.
True. But I mean my battery went bad. I only had it on the cable when it needed charging. But when the battery just gave out and refused to hold a charge I said to myself "Larry the Laptop, you are now Danny the Desktop. Forever shall you be plugged!"

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
i think the school macbooks have like 4 charger slots and i'm so tempted to hook one up as much as i can and see how fast it charges even though i know thatll completely rot the battery

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom