• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
After around a day of use on the AirPods 3 I’m not so satisfied with them for a few reasons. Firstly, the fit in general just feels worse than the AirPods 2 (which I had until I lost them over a year ago). After a while it becomes very uncomfortable. Secondly, the build quality is not so great - the left one doesn’t seem to be put together properly so it scratches my ear where it is supposed to be glued together since the alignment is slightly off. Booked an appointment at the Genius Bar tomorrow to discuss and probably return them.

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
I'm annoyed at myself actually. My friend at school has gone and is going through a lot of hard stuff, and I'm so shy. I don't know how to comfort her. I can comfort fine online, but in person I find myself just standing there awkwardly, overthinking about what I should say, and then never saying it. I feel like I'm letting her down.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
I asked my teacher to go into the bathroom at school today because I felt really bad for some reason and thought I was going to make a scene in science class. I felt embarrassed, especially when everyone in the classroom immediately looked at me.
No one wouldve everyone needs bathroom at some stage...

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
I'm annoyed at myself actually. My friend at school has gone and is going through a lot of hard stuff, and I'm so shy. I don't know how to comfort her. I can comfort fine online, but in person I find myself just standing there awkwardly, overthinking about what I should say, and then never saying it. I feel like I'm letting her down.
Sometimes silence is quite reassuring, so it's probably not as bad as it feels.

still I hope you find the confidence in being a bit more vocal whenever you need :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom