• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

RamboBambiBambo

RamboBambiBamboBingoBongoBoiyo
Like with every day, as soon as I sit down to enjoy a lunch-break, SOMETHING has to happen that requires my immediate attention and postpones my lunch by a good two hours. Sure there can be other people that can take care of it, but when there are only five people on a shift and two of which are stuck at reception desks and the other two are dealing with something else; then I HAVE to get up and delay my time to sit back and enjoy some Turkey Tetrazzini in order to solve a problem that shouldn't be a problem in the first place!

EDIT -
I work security at a hospital. 99/100 Security Assist requests are just problems that people can solve on their own but require security attention because they are unsure of their capabilities to do so.
"Hi, we need someone to go to the loading dock and open it for a delivery."
Ma'am... we have dock staff that you can call at x-xxxx extention... why is this a security matter to open a door for FedEx?

Last edited:

RamboBambiBambo

TODAY I FELL ASLEEP ONLY PART-WAY.
I laid there for two and a-half hours in my bed from 0200 to 0430, and since I was partially conscious during those brief hours, I DID NOT GET ANY REST.
And now I am at work.
I have been at work since 1200 hours and I will be here until 2400 hours!!!!!
But not to worry, I have headache meds and caffeinated chocolates so I will make today work.

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
Why the heck did my Art and Portfolio teacher just give me a 68 in both classes?!?! I did all of my work, aside from the stuff that isn't due yet! This specific teacher is. Areal jerk, and tends to grade people based on how much she likes them. Excuse me, I am an all A student I am not failing your classes because you feel like being petty :anger3d::anger3d::anger3d:

RamboBambiBambo

Take the teacher to the principal. Show off your work and the fact that you should pass. Portfolio Dev SO easy that I passed it, and I spent 95% of my time playing Cards Against Humanity with friends.

Uwu_Oocoo2

ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
Take the teacher to the principal. Show off your work and the fact that you should pass. Portfolio Dev SO easy that I passed it, and I spent 95% of my time playing Cards Against Humanity with friends.
I really should though. She once gave me a 50 on an assignment I had completed. When I sent her a message asking if there were any criteria I had missed, she just changed it to a 90 and didn't respond. So what I got was that I didn't do anything wrong, and she just gave me a low grade! She does this to kids all the time, most of her students are failing. If you meet every requirement but not in a way she "likes" you have to redo it. This is just garbage teaching.

RamboBambiBambo

Again. Take her to the principal. Present your emails and evidence. Coordinate with other students to gather more intel and dirt on her, and then bring a big dossier to the principal saying "Ms. Butthead is more than just your average Butthead. She is a KAREN BUTTHEAD!!!"

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
That's rough. But yea, just grab a handful of people in a similar situation and consider bringing this up to the principal.

Coordinate with other students to gather more intel and dirt on her, and then bring a big dossier to the principal saying "Ms. Butthead is more than just your average Butthead. She is a KAREN BUTTHEAD!!!"
:err:

Uwu_Oocoo2

ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
I'm crushed. The Wind Waker disc wasn't in the case.
Oh man, I hate when that happens. Over the summer I found the case for a harvest moon game. I was so excited to play it, only to discover it wasn't there or in any other ds case we have. Apparently my sister had borrowed it at some point, and never put it back where it belonged.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom