• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
I had vaccine yesterday... so i go a bit funny...dragged myself outta bed to go cover a colleague who was supposed to be attending a funeral.... shes there!!

Last edited:

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
Well yeah, but independent locations have different times on the website
I was having trouble with the wendy's app and the info it was sharing
everything online is run through corporate, who needs to send someone FROM corporate to manually update the local systems
regardless of whether the franchise is locally owned/operated
dunno if hours would require the same step but I wouldn't be surprised

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Hubby is a sweetheart but he has zero knowledge about computers. This is the second time I have to fix a laptop of his. Like the first one he managed to turn his old laptop in a complete wreck without any restore options at all!! I took the hard drive out and checked it for errors and boy.....it's one and all errors!

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I probably should have ate lunch earlier today, I now have a headache coming on and I'm pretty sure it's because I didn't eat. I hate when this happens because it always plays out the same. I take whatever pain relief I have but by then it's usually too late, the headache intensifies and I get weak and throwing up is 50/50. The only thing that helps is taking a nap for awhile and I think I'm just going to do that. I already have my Linktober rough sketch for today done so hopefully in a few hours I'll feel better so I can ink it.

thePlinko

What’s the character limit on this? Aksnfiskwjfjsk
ZD Legend
The vending machine at work gives you the wrong drink, and despite being hot and thirsty, I refuse to be given another diet green tea when I payed for a Dr.Pepper. This has been going on for over a year, and nobody has done a thing to fix it. Usually I just go to the break room a little further away (which doesn’t use vending machines and generally has a better selection anyway), but that ones completely sold out.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
The vending machine at work gives you the wrong drink, and despite being hot and thirsty, I refuse to be given another diet green tea when I payed for a Dr.Pepper. This has been going on for over a year, and nobody has done a thing to fix it. Usually I just go to the break room a little further away (which doesn’t use vending machines and generally has a better selection anyway), but that ones completely sold out.
It gives you a liquid that's almost, but not quite, entirely unlike tea.

Srsly, could you and some coworkers team up to push all the buttons and see which one gives you which drink? Or is it a machine malfunction and not a bad stocker.

thePlinko

What’s the character limit on this? Aksnfiskwjfjsk
ZD Legend
It gives you a liquid that's almost, but not quite, entirely unlike tea.

Srsly, could you and some coworkers team up to push all the buttons and see which one gives you which drink? Or is it a machine malfunction and not a bad stocker.
I feel like we have before, but nobody’s bothered to let anyone know. Plus, nobody is willing to pay like $20 for a bunch of drinks nobody wants.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom