• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
Back when I was in school I attracted friends to me by being open about what I liked. I started playing magic in school with my friend and soon I had a group of like 5 or 6 of us consistently playing magic either before school or doing lunch
Extracurriculars are another great way to interact with people
You can even bring your 3ds to school or something and start conversations that way

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
I live a half an hour away from class. It took me an hour to get there because of traffic on the 2nd road on the route.

On top of that my professor is the living example of the “old person goes on a storytelling tangent” stereotype.
Oh man, that drives me crazy. This year I had a choice between forensics and physics, I picked forensics only because the physics teacher is the type to be like "now lemme tell you about that time I bought a nice tie" every single class period.

thePlinko

What’s the character limit on this? Aksnfiskwjfjsk
ZD Legend
So I started the new semester, and it turns out my schedule is all screwed up.

My degree requires me to take either English 101 or English 160, not both. I’ve already passed 101, and guess what? They’re making me take 160.

The director of the program I’m in told me specifically that I’m not supposed to be taking a certain class, and that I’m supposed to be taking a class of his instead. Guess what? I was scheduled for the class I’m not supposed to be taking.

You know what? That’s fine. We all make mistakes, so I’m willing to accept that my advisor accidentally scheduled me for 2 separate classes that I’m not supposed to be taking. It’s when she scheduled me for 2 classes at the same time on different campuses that I draw the line.

My entire life I have never seen such a sheer magnitude of incompetence as I have the entire advisement office of my college. This is embarrassing, and it’s not the first time this kinda crap has happened.

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
I share a phone with my 9 year old sister, and this morning she was using it and gave it back to me (as usual) with grease or something smeared all over the screen. She always denies any involvement when I point it out, so asked her if she'd washed her hands after eating pizza, she says yes and then says, "I was playing with glue before we left so it's on my hands." I'm like, "Why the heck are you using the phone with glue on your hands??" And she's all, "Because I got a text????" **** YOU MEAN ***** YOU "GOT A TEXT" MAYBE DON'T USE THE PHONE WHEN YOUR HANDS ARE COVERED IN GOTDAMN GLUE!!!!! EVERY TIME she uses the phone it gets all CRUSTY!!! And she can't have her own phone cause my mom says she's "too young" but she still ends up using it more than I am... bruh

Hylian Viking

A modern day Hyrule warrior mean mean stride.
This happened last night, I could not figure out the provided Wi-Fi password in the cabin I am staying in. I must of tried at least eleven times to connect until I finally got it right. Thankfully I also got it right just in time to watch the first two episodes of Season 12 of Archer on Hulu this morning.

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
My mom remembered today that I only did 1 of my required 25 summer math topics. Now with 3 days left of summer she wants me to finish them, and there's no "zelda dungeon, zelda princess (tp), or zelda thinking" unless she's sees me working on it. Pretty sure it's impossible for me to not think about zelda for two seconds tho, lol. I'm towards the end of the course so all the topics are crazy hard, there's no way I'll finish it. I only managed to do 3 today. So yeah, 7 a day for the next 3days, totally doable.

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
I'm still really interested in ringtails since I found out about them, and they've become one of my favorite animals.

So obviously I look up some videos so I can see their cuteness in full glory. And guess what, one of the videos was about some hunter in Texas who killed one for their fur and because it was "a rare catch". It made me sick to my stomach to see him grinning and holding them by the tail in the thumbnail. I felt overwhelming grief I haven't had for a long time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom