• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Hylian Viking

A modern day Hyrule warrior mean mean stride.
I was bingewatching Beavis and Butt-Head on Paramount Plus, I have the premium subscription, and all the sudden in between episodes I got a streak of 4-5 unskippable Ads. What annoys me besides the obvious is that I thought that the premium subscription entitles me to Ad-free streaming, seriously I am paying nearly ten bucks a month at the very least they should at least have an ad free option for that amount of money.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
I miscalculated when giving out change once tonight and ended up being $12 short on the night. Luckily I was able to scrape it up from Tuesday night's tips and the change I had in my car, but daaaang is it frustrating. Rookie mistakes I guess.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Today was awful and a huge waste of time. Went to the mall to try and get my screen repaired. This place had exactly one (1) replacement screen for my phone type. Spent a whole hour waiting only to find out that the parts are defective. So now I gotta wait til next Saturday while they order a replacement. And then. When they put my sim card back in my phone, it stopped working. Guy spends another hour and a half trying to fix it. Cant fix it. I go to the phone store to get a replacement sim card. Cant do that because I don't have the at&t account password. Cant text dad about the password cuz phone don't work. Later found out the dude also busted the audio on my phone and it no longer produces sound. So I'm gonna be unreachable for the next week, the week I start work again of all weeks, and even then after they replace my screen I'm gonna take it somewhere else for repairs to make sure they didn't **** up anything else/fix the stuff they couldn't.

The worst part is ordering the replacement screen was non-refundable so I'm stuck dealing with this place unless I want to waste $120. Never coming back again after this.

The Dashing Darknut

DD, the dashing one
Today was awful and a huge waste of time. Went to the mall to try and get my screen repaired. This place had exactly one (1) replacement screen for my phone type. Spent a whole hour waiting only to find out that the parts are defective. So now I gotta wait til next Saturday while they order a replacement. And then. When they put my sim card back in my phone, it stopped working. Guy spends another hour and a half trying to fix it. Cant fix it. I go to the phone store to get a replacement sim card. Cant do that because I don't have the at&t account password. Cant text dad about the password cuz phone don't work. Later found out the dude also busted the audio on my phone and it no longer produces sound. So I'm gonna be unreachable for the next week, the week I start work again of all weeks, and even then after they replace my screen I'm gonna take it somewhere else for repairs to make sure they didn't **** up anything else/fix the stuff they couldn't.

The worst part is ordering the replacement screen was non-refundable so I'm stuck dealing with this place unless I want to waste $120. Never coming back again after this.
That sucks. Hope things get better.

Ninja

Well well well
I'm so lonely. I basically have no offline friends, as everyone at my school doesn't care about me and my brother's always belittling me. You're all nice, but I rarely ever get to talk to you guys properly anymore. At least the adults like the teachers and my parents are nice to me.

I’m so sorry to hear that. I don’t know you that well but I can say that this is one of the most welcoming and supportive around.

Local connections can be great however I can speak to having online friends is amazing too. There’s so much potential to really be yourself and find meaningful friendships. It’s also easier online to block and get away from people that you may not want to be around.

I hope that in time you can find peace with your brother, and it’s really nice that you have supportive parents and teachers. A good teacher is extremely valuable.

Do you have any clubs or groups at school that share a common interest? That could be a good way to start. Just know that you are worth it, and don’t ever be a stranger, we’d love to have you around more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom