• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

accio boomerang

you've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?
One of my cats has been crying to be let in for the last hour and every time I try to let him in he just stares at me.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I'm doing a restoration/armor increase grind in Skyrim which consists of me using 4 pieces of an armor set that I enchanted with fortify restoration 25%. With all 3 pieces equipped, I can cast restoration spells and they don't deplete my magic. To increase my armor skill and restoration skill, I have to let NPCs attack me while I just constantly spam the spell heal with both hands. The issue is on Switch to use magic you have to hold down the ZR/ZL buttons. It's only been 5 minutes of letting NPCs attack me, and my skills are increasing at a satisfying rate, but my index fingers hurt from it. I need to see if there is a way I can temporarily remap the controls, because if not this is going to suck a lot. Not going to lie, I might consider trying to use a rubber band to keep pressure on the triggers so I can just watch and occasionaly move away if my health drops.

what annoyed me today is that alot of smoke from the fires in Canada drifted over here in South Dakota and in Minnesota.

So thanks alot, Canada. Just what we americans need now during the hot summer weather. Canadadian fire smoke to ruin our day while we're tryin to cool off during the hot summer weather

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom