• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

accio boomerang

you've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?
I don't know what I want to do for dinner tonight. I have leftover pasta but I am tired of pasta.

twilitfalchion

and thus comes the end of an era
Staff member
Hearing someone respond to a topic regarding something completely indefensible in a way that is both incredibly insensitive and borderline condoning the original offense. Then, when they were confronted for their nonsense, they backed up into a martyr complex and said that their perspective was just being hated on. If it weren't that things have to be kept civil, I would've had quite a bit more to say to them than I did.

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
Biked to GameXChange and racked up $180 in store credit only for them to tell me I need a state issued ID (I don't have one).

Then I went to Walmart and got a bunch of food only to checkout and realise I had only brought one dollar. 3 hours round trip and all I have to show for it is a lemon, which is currently sitting in my fridge because I made the mistake of drinking a glass of milk and now I can't eat it yet or it'll curdle.

Hylian Viking

A modern day Hyrule warrior mean mean stride.
I have been starting to use the AC in my house as it is starting to get hot and humid here in North Carolina, It works perfectly so no problems there, but a few cycles later the temperature at which I have the AC programmed to activate at a reasonable temperature, the thermostat sets itself to a temperature that is unreasonable. This is annoying because I have to constantly turn the temperature back down to the original programmed temperature. I am this close to consulting with someone on this problem because I hate having to wake up in the middle of the night having to reset the thermostat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom