• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
I'm not typically one to get annoyed easily, I'm surprised I keep finding things to put on this thread. Since I'm having an old friend visit tomorrow, I decided to clean my room so it was nice. Specifically I had to clean my sister's half of the room. My side was nice and neat, but hers was covered in clothes and trash above my ankles. It's always like this, she never cleans it and then I have to. I know the obvious answer is "just don't clean it, she'll have to eventually". But that's the thing, she never does. Last summer I waited four MONTHS for her to clean it and she never did, I ended up cleaning and organizing it because it was practically unlivable. I just wish she would care about taking care of things.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
I'm not typically one to get annoyed easily, I'm surprised I keep finding things to put on this thread. Since I'm having an old friend visit tomorrow, I decided to clean my room so it was nice. Specifically I had to clean my sister's half of the room. My side was nice and neat, but hers was covered in clothes and trash above my ankles. It's always like this, she never cleans it and then I have to. I know the obvious answer is "just don't clean it, she'll have to eventually". But that's the thing, she never does. Last summer I waited four MONTHS for her to clean it and she never did, I ended up cleaning and organizing it because it was practically unlivable. I just wish she would care about taking care of things.
This is too freaking relatable.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
People in neighborhoods who behave like the road isn’t a road i.e. walking in the street with no self awareness and don’t notice I’m driving on that street until I’m close enough to hit them so I have to slow down and pray that they’re doing more than mouth-breathing. Or that moron who parked on the side of the road and then decided to swerve back out into the street as I was passing by narrowly missing me only to park again two feet further up. What the **** was he doing?

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
The time needed to get the platinum relic is 1:18:08. I am less than half a second off in my record time...
IMG_20210516_125946_hdr_kindlephoto-28689283.jpg
Ironically enough I actually got it on my next try, but since I've been grinding at this on and off for weeks I feel it's still worthy to share.

accio boomerang

you've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?
I am stuck on this one level for Sakuna and I'm getting irritated. Ugh I just need to find that guy so I can progress the story! *sigh*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom