• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

I felt that way with Rune Factory 2 for the longest time. Theres like a six or seven year time skip in that game and I basically lived it in real time before I actually made it through the game because the game just starts on such a slow pace and it was really difficult for me to get into, despite loving that series. Things went faster after making it to the time skip finally. RF2 has a really good story though.

What annoyed me today was the trashguy leaving our garbage lid in the street and cars ran it over and now its a pancake. Rip lid.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
I'm almost done with my entry for last week's race in my NASCAR blog and the computer dies. Luckily all my progress was saved but it still sucked
What annoyed me today was the trashguy leaving our garbage lid in the street and cars ran it over and now its a pancake. Rip lid.
Can we get a picture of it?

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
It was supposed to be pay day today and the money hasn't arrived in my account nor have I received a payslip. This job pays monthly so if they've made a mistake and missed me I'll likely have to wait another month to get my money and I haven't had any money coming in for a month now since I started the job. Gonna be super pissed off if that is the case since I am counting on being paid by tomorrow.

I also took my car to the inspection place today and they told me that there is a problem with it and that it won't be worth fixing it as the repair would cost more than the car is worth, so that's another thing for me to deal with too while also not having my pay arriving in my account.

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
Just got confirmation that I won't be able to get my job back until early 2022, if ever.

tenor.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom