• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Not only is this a really crappy NASCAR race for all my guys, I'm having issues with the streaming.

UPDATE: It crapped out just as things were starting to get good.

UPDATE 2: Of course one of my favorites ends up winning. Typical of a race I have to miss the end of.

Last edited:

Hylian Viking

A modern day Hyrule warrior mean mean stride.
My nose nearly started bleeding last night while I was trying to fall asleep. I had to spend at least 15 awkward minutes in the bathroom trying to wash out and plug up any sign of things that could of been slightly catastrophic.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
Hosp callimg phone im sure theres a note on my notes to i am deaf dont call the mobile call the house!!

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
Trying to work today, and all my classmates kept playing annoying rap music. Do you know how hard it is to install floor joists when theres super loud rap in the background? What if someone had tried to warn me that the guard on the saw wasn't working, but I couldn't hear them bc of the music and I ended up cutting my finger off? That would suck! I'm glad I got to work, I just wish I could have done it in peace and quiet.

It's like my dad knows when I'm trying to work on things. He was taking a nap upstairs so I started working on this assignment that I've been trying to do all week but he keeps getting in the way and if I work on it around him, he'll either try to talk to me or make fun of me. I literally only got five minutes after getting stuff set up before he came back downstairs to pester me.

Hylian Viking

A modern day Hyrule warrior mean mean stride.
I think Youtube's algorithms are miscalibrated on purpose, seriously I watched a video or two from a channel I am not subscribed to and all of the sudden that is enough to engage video suggestions that are not even remotely relevant to what I was watching or listening to. This really does not annoy a lot, but it does make me really paranoid. Seriously YouTube fix your damn website.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom