• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
I started flirting w/ a girl (who watches anime) for fun.
We became friends in a few days. After that she became quite cheesy and started comparing me with her Husbando and it became very cheesy. I too lost interest in her.
Anyways, I told her I'd be reducing my screen time so I won't be checking messages a few days back. And I accidentally opened the messages :fpalm:
images.jpeg-163.jpg
It wasn't even an important message. It were stupid Instagram reels :dry:. It's in seen zone now. Sigh

I started flirting w/ a girl (who watches anime) for fun.
We became friends in a few days. After that she became quite cheesy and started comparing me with her Husbando and it became very cheesy. I too lost interest in her.
Anyways, I told her I'd be reducing my screen time so I won't be checking messages a few days back. And I accidentally opened the messages :fpalm:
View attachment 46395
It wasn't even an important message. It were stupid Instagram reels :dry:. It's in seen zone now. Sigh
Oof

My brother reading my star Wars script I been working for months delted I was feruous

so the neighbors on the apartment above me has been doing some renovation/construction since like last month
and now my kitchen's ceiling is all cracked and leaking water in an area that is full of wires so that's fun
I see great sass in your post do

Hylian Viking

A modern day Hyrule warrior mean mean stride.
I was signing into Peacock from my Roku Streaming Stick Plus I recently purchased, I forgot my password, that was not what annoyed me, what annoyed me was that I could not find the password recovery email they sent me in my inbox. I had to resend the email at least five times before the email showed up in my inbox.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Finally decided to sit down and watch Episode 50 of Attack on Titan. Well, plan ruined. The subtitles won't show up on Hulu, and out of curiousity I played a few episodes up and there are also no subtitles on it.

First, why is there a "sub" option for these episodes when they aren't subtitled? Second, subbing is usually easier and faster than dubbing, so I'm extremely confused over how the dub is up to date but the sub isn't... Third, why the hell is the legal way to watch this show putting me at such an inconvience that I'm now probably forced to finish watching by illegal means?

I'm commited to the sub at this point, I can't just switch to dub now without it being jarring and ruining the experience. So yeah, I'm pissed.

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
I have this entire week off from school for spring break. This would be great, if not for the fact that I now hate spring break. I hate summer vacation, too. I like doing things. After school went virtual last year, I nearly lost my mind out of boredom. I work best when I can see that I've accomplished something, thats why I'm an apprentice carpenter. But all of this sitting around, doing nothing. I can't believe I have to put up with a whole week of thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis.

ArchAngel217

Spoonman, come together with your hands, save meee
In your head, in your head. Zombie zombie zombie.
I have this entire week off from school for spring break. This would be great, if not for the fact that I now hate spring break. I hate summer vacation, too. I like doing things. After school went virtual last year, I nearly lost my mind out of boredom. I work best when I can see that I've accomplished something, thats why I'm an apprentice carpenter. But all of this sitting around, doing nothing. I can't believe I have to put up with a whole week of thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis.
Same. I hate virtual, but, luckily, my school is back in hybrid.

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
I casually told my dad I had a fear of needles, and he decided to put on a scene from a movie with someone getting a shot. I told him to stop, but when he started to search for it on Youtube I just walked out of the room. He called out to me and said,

“You can’t go through life being scared of needles. If you don’t get over it you’ll develop a phobia, then you’d be weird.”

I didn’t go back and watch it. Instead, I studied my bookshelf and put a book back to distract me while the video ended. What he said kinda hurt me. I think I already have the phobia. Plus it’s not weird!

But I didn’t tell him I had a phobia, I just said I really don’t like needles and I have a fear of them. So maybe that’s why he wasn’t as considerate. He probably didn’t realize how much I’m scared of them.

I’m still pretty annoyed at it though.

EDIT: He seems to not realize a big of a phobia I have of needles. He gave me a hug and said he wasn’t trying to pick on me. That’s makes me feel a bit better, but I’m a little sad he didn’t take it as seriously as I wanted him to.

Last edited:

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I casually told my dad I had a fear of needles, and he decided to put on a scene from a movie with someone getting a shot. I told him to stop, but when he started to search for it on Youtube I just walked out of the room. He called out to me and said,

“You can’t go through life being scared of needles. If you don’t get over it you’ll develop a phobia, then you’d be weird.”

I didn’t go back and watch it. Instead, I studied my bookshelf and put a book back to distract me while the video ended. What he said kinda hurt me. I think I already have the phobia. Plus it’s not weird!

But I didn’t tell him I had a phobia, I just said I really don’t like needles and I have a fear of them. So maybe that’s why he wasn’t as considerate. He probably didn’t realize how much I’m scared of them.

I’m still pretty annoyed at it though.

EDIT: He seems to not realize a big of a phobia I have of needles. He gave me a hug and said he wasn’t trying to pick on me. That’s makes me feel a bit better, but I’m a little sad he didn’t take it as seriously as I wanted him to.

You definitely aren't weird for having a needle phobia! It's super common, it's just some cases are worse than others. It's extremely frustrating for people not to take phobia seriously. I've found that if they don't have any themselves/it's not a common phobia then people are less likely to treat it seriously. I have a fear of dogs (and most all animals) and I can't tell you the amount of times people have willingly let their dogs run towards me or were holding them back and purposely let them go while laughing and saying that it was okay. Or act like they were going to let their dog jump on me. People know their fears aren't rational, acting like they're a joke or whatever isn't going to change that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom