• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
So, a customer gave a bad survey of me, saying that I'm "rude" and "only care about shoving the food out the window." I got freaking wrote up for it. It's stupid because I try the hardest I can to be the friendliest drive thru person you've ever met, but that's impossible to do when I'm doing 2 jobs at once, because I have to take the orders, make the drinks, take the payments and hand out the food. And it gets really busy. It's nearly impossible to be friendly when I'm handing out your food when I've got someone talking in my ear and I'm trying to listen to that. The real kicker is that this is the second time I've been written up for a customer complaint, while people just don't show up for their shift all the time, including today, and don't get in any sort of trouble. It feels like my boss only cares about the numbers.

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
My sister is driving me insane. Even when she isn't saying anything, she's just THERE and BREATHING, like, REALLY LOUDLY... And then she talks and thats worse, because I try to politely ingore her and she gets MAD (idk whyyyyy) and then THROWS THINGS (so rude!) like PLEEEEASE get a job and leave me aloooooooooone

My sister is driving me insane. Even when she isn't saying anything, she's just THERE and BREATHING, like, REALLY LOUDLY... And then she talks and thats worse, because I try to politely ingore her and she gets MAD (idk whyyyyy) and then THROWS THINGS (so rude!) like PLEEEEASE get a job and leave me aloooooooooone
That there joe to be Anoing

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
The people's house we're spending the day at, they've got all the "smart home" stuff: a Ring doorbell, lights hooked up to Alexa, etc... and even though it's not directly affecting me, I still dislike being around all that junk.
you missed an opportunity to say "this is so sad, alexa play despacito"
you're a disgrace to zoomers everywhere

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
I got a cold. I had phlegm/sore throat yesterday, (which has almost completely gone away thankfully) and now a runny nose today. I'm trying to get some drawing done, but it's not getting very far due to the fact I have to get up every minute to blow my nose. I didn't sleep well last night either. (I never sleep well with a cold, especially if it's when my nose is blocked up and I have to breathe through my mouth. That makes my mouth really dry and I have to sit up and drink water frequently.)

Hopefully it'll go away in a couple days.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
Waiting for gardener to start his work....he comes dumps aloada stuff...5 mins later jes gone...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom