• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
As of this morning all news pages are no longer visible on Facebook in Australia (even including Zelda Dungeon), and sharing news content is banned. So many people (myself included) use Facebook to get their news so this is pretty unfortunate. It feels like something that would happen in North Korea...

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
As of this morning all news pages are no longer visible on Facebook in Australia (even including Zelda Dungeon), and sharing news content is banned. So many people (myself included) use Facebook to get their news so this is pretty unfortunate. It feels like something that would happen in North Korea...
Is it temporary or permanent? Also, what lead to the ban?

Hylian Viking

A modern day Hyrule warrior mean mean stride.
I was spending the weekend in a hotel in Asheville for a weekend escape and just out of nowhere when I was just getting cozy in my hotel room, some idiot decided to start smoking in the room either below or above me. I had to call the front desk because I was staying in a smoke-free hotel. That and I am pretty sure it is illegal to smoke in a hotel room in North Carolina.

Last edited:
I found out I accidentally paid €100 for an online subscription back in June. I must’ve forgotten to cancel automatic renewal after my free trial.

Then I went to the bank and realised I took my old card so I couldn’t lodge any money in my account. Oh, well, it’s not like I need much money anyways.

Hylian Viking

A modern day Hyrule warrior mean mean stride.
My MacBook has a feature that allows me to enter in words without typing them in using the Touch Bar, usually it is set to English, but somehow for some strange reason it momentarily got switched to German.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
The people's house we're spending the day at, they've got all the "smart home" stuff: a Ring doorbell, lights hooked up to Alexa, etc... and even though it's not directly affecting me, I still dislike being around all that junk.

accio boomerang

you've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?
My cat keeps crying because she thinks she is hungry (I fed her twice, she still has leftover food in her bowl) and every time I get up to go to the kitchen she runs to the kitchen and sits there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom