• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
Hospitals not picking up phones so you have to call multiple times to cancel appointment...and book another one...

Ninja

Well well well
Had the chance to chat with some other folks on Discord while streaming. Could have opened my yap and said something, but nope. Social anxiety kept me quiet, instead just using text like I always do. sigh

I used to be the same way. What really helped me overcome that was to just start small. Even simply agreement replies such as “yeah”, here and there helps. Even laughing out loud helps. You seem like a great friend.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer

annoyed is putting it lightly
They’ve been considered extinct in the wild for the last like 20 years, I think? I know it’s really not news around here.

If that makes you feel more hopeful I found news (from March 2020, so more recent than yours) that some German association managed to breed a few dozens and plans on reintroducing them into the wild this year. It has a few controversies around it but still hope for the species.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I don’t mind cooking dinner for my parents. I love cooking. What I do mind is them hovering over me telling me what or how to do something or otherwise messing with the process. My mom just came in and turned my heat down without asking and is bugging me to get the sides ready like I’m not up here doing everything by myself. If you don’t wanna cook then at least let me cook in peace.

I don’t mind cooking dinner for my parents. I love cooking. What I do mind is them hovering over me telling me what or how to do something or otherwise messing with the process. My mom just came in and turned my heat down without asking and is bugging me to get the sides ready like I’m not up here doing everything by myself. If you don’t wanna cook then at least let me cook in peace.
but to be fair people like there food a certain way

If they didn't wanna cook, then they should keep their mitts off my stove. It's just as annoying as backseat driving. You tell me to cook dinner, you let me cook dinner. Interfering, especially without asking, is pretty rude and incredibly annoying.
Ok I see your point

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Movie night with the family. What a waste of family time.

EDIT: It was actually a fairly good movie. There was a character that I really wished could be real, his views on humanity were fascinating.

Last edited:

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I just bought a new mouse because my old one was constantly double clicking, but now my new one is extremely finnicky and unresponsive half the time. I think the sensors are messed up. I'm constantly having to wiggle it around every 2 minutes to figure out where on my mousepad it actually works right. It's driving me insane. I think I need to get a different one already.

Hylian Viking

A modern day Hyrule warrior mean mean stride.
I tried signing up for Disney plus, I entered in my information correctly and it Gave me the message that there was an error processing my payment method, I attempted again after clearing it with my bank and it happened again, The irony of which is that I did not have this same BS when I signed up for Discovery Plus.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom