• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Of course my phone did an update AGAIN.
Of course fingerprint didn't work properly so I had to redo it AGAIN.
Of course wifi connection was broken AGAIN.
Of course I had to type the password AGAIN.
Of course my husband laid down the paper with the password on another place AGAIN.
My phone is working fine. No problem with that but I get tired of these updates always messing up the settings. But I got more tired with my husband's habit to pick up papers and take them out of the drawer and placing them somewhere else and do it again and again. I told him to keep his hands off the papers and leave them in the usual spot. No need to move these papers 1000 times a month!

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
Of course my phone did an update AGAIN.
Of course fingerprint didn't work properly so I had to redo it AGAIN.
Of course wifi connection was broken AGAIN.
Of course I had to type the password AGAIN.
Of course my husband laid down the paper with the password on another place AGAIN.
My phone is working fine. No problem with that but I get tired of these updates always messing up the settings. But I got more tired with my husband's habit to pick up papers and take them out of the drawer and placing them somewhere else and do it again and again. I told him to keep his hands off the papers and leave them in the usual spot. No need to move these papers 1000 times a month!
Make copies of these papers and put in a place he dont go??

Archer

Whatever
That annoying “Whip/Nae Nae” song started playing in my head when I read the news that Silento was arrested for murder

I’m glad he was caught, but I just wish I could permanently erase these songs from memory

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
I'm out of one of my sleeping meds AGAIN.

I've probably shelled out 20 bucks alone in bus tickets the last month for trips into town for restocks.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
Ugh why do these idiots never listen the guy saya you can go back in but they insist on takin every single lil bit of junk!! the law says the landlord has to let them back in...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom