• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
I was distracted by knocking at my door during a recorded online job interview which totally made me lose my train of thought. I spent so many hours preparing today for this so it is really frustrating that it didn't go well.
I hope they allowed a brief bit of leeway?! Positive thoughts youre getting that job!!

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
I'm sitting down to write, and I just.can't.think. Wind Waker, my blog, ANYTHING, but my mental state is running very low. I've done all the things I do on a good day to sharpen my focus, but I can't focus right these days. I think it's gonna take days if not weeks to train myself back into a better mental frame. I'm trying to balance work and (home)school and I've fallen very out of balance. Here goes nothing I suppose.

thePlinko

What’s the character limit on this? Aksnfiskwjfjsk
ZD Legend
I had class today. I got an email with a zoom link, but these classes are in person and they never said anything about moving it to being online. I ask my friend if the classes were in person today and he said yes.

I make the 30 minute drive to class only to find out that my friend misread my text and all of the classes were online today.

Thanks buddy.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
I had class today. I got an email with a zoom link, but these classes are in person and they never said anything about moving it to being online. I ask my friend if the classes were in person today and he said yes.

I make the 30 minute drive to class only to find out that my friend misread my text and all of the classes were online today.

Thanks buddy.
Shoulda asked teacher instead of friend...

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
I hope they allowed a brief bit of leeway?! Positive thoughts youre getting that job!!
Thank you for the positive thoughts! To my surprise, I've been progressed through to the final interview stage which I will take next week so it seems they actually did allow some leeway.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
My brother beat me to the Wii U. No MM tonight umu. Got other plans tomorrow, too. That's why these games take me so long, I never get a chance to actually play!!

Wish my dad took me more seriously. He was trying to use one of my plant supplies on the furnace and I stopped him and he basically made fun of me for caring about my plants and not wanting literal corrosion and lime getting in with the things I use to take care of my plants. So he starts going for another plant item instead of literally everything else. "Fraxinus didn't want me using the spray bottle because he uses it for his plants, so let's use the watering can instead!." **** you. You should take me and my plants as LIVING THINGS more seriously. We have tons of other items in the house you could use so I don't have to treat my plant stuff with bleach because you're stupid and destructive

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom