• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Trying to enjoy this new album with headphones, and it's like the universe conspires for someone to come up and talk to me every time I start this specific song. I've had to restart the same song like 7 times today because someone started talking to me while I was trying to listen to it.

MapelSerup

not actually Canadian
The DMV. Made an appointment at 3:00, came 40 minutes early. 3 and a half hours later we're getting turned away at the kiosk because it's too late for me to test and they're about to close...

thePlinko

What’s the character limit on this? Aksnfiskwjfjsk
ZD Legend
For the past few months my mom and sister have been keeping the news on during dinner, and they yell at me when I ask to change it.

Every single time this happens, there’s a news story that comes on that makes me complain. Then they scream at me for having an opinion. I’m sorry but if you don’t want me to complain, don’t have the news on. They are the only people I have this issue with.

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
I have to draw some orthographic projections for tomorrow and thought I'd do it late night. Now I can't find my protractor. This is...so...sad

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
My legs are weirdly numb like they fell asleep and they're just waking up, but it's been like this all day. It kinda hurts, and I can stand and walk just fine, but it really sucks and I hope it'll be better tomorrow for work.

thePlinko

What’s the character limit on this? Aksnfiskwjfjsk
ZD Legend
I have a class in college that only meets on Monday’s. This past Monday was a national holiday so we didn’t meet.

I am 99% positive that the teacher said we didn’t have any homework this week. So imagine my surprise when I get an email saying I have 5 homework assignments due tonight.

My college sucks.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Was gonna start Majora's Mask tonight, but apparently we're having a Shrek 2-4 marathon tonight.

Update: It turned out fine. I just plugged my headphones into the gamepad and nobody tried to stop me.

Last edited:

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
So first The Promised Neverland Season 2 goes original and ditches the manga storyline, thus preventing me from seeing my favorite arc being faithfully adapted which is what I've been waiting for since it was announced, and now the Horimiya anime is adapting the manga at breakneck speed, flying through two whole volumes in three episodes. Why are they doing this? I just can't win this season.

twilitfalchion

and thus comes the end of an era
Staff member
So...

Thanks to the wonderful planning on the part of my incredibly intelligent father, we're living in a situation where the hot water is consistently cutting off. Because the heater was showing signs of needing to be replaced back in late last year, but all-important holiday trips came first.

Flipping fantastic.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
I made some serious mistakes while budgeting a few weeks ago and said that I had more money than I actually did. Now my Switch fund is back at 0. I suppose it's fine, I wasn't buying it anytime soon, I should be able to build it back up before I finish my Wii U backlog, but really mad at myself for doing whatever I did that made all that money disappear.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
People protesting against the corona rules, fine. Who am I to tell people what to do or not? But people who protest and destroy stores and steal stuff are a big no no. The shop owners are already going through a very rough time and now some assholes plunder while protesting against the government rules. They abuse their right to protest and do damage to a very vunerable group

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom