• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

The title of this video for League of Legends damn well gave me a heart attack and made me think it was a new Tales game for a second. (It even has a character called Teemo, whereas in Tales of Xillia there's a character called Teepo.... Hmmmmm.)

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion

Hylian Viking

A modern day Hyrule warrior mean mean stride.
The city utilities department where I live shut off my water, thankfully it is not due to payments, but rather some engineering BS I know very little to nothing about.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Been waiting for the Mario Splatfest keychains to go up on MyNintendo since they announced them. Apparently they went up right after I went to bed today and of course are already out of stock.

Our microwave broke down today so I couldn't have my leftover spaghetti for lunch. A pity, as reheated leftover spaghetti is awesome.

On the plus side, Scott Pilgrim came out on Switch today.

Hylian Viking

A modern day Hyrule warrior mean mean stride.
I had some music on YouTube that I was listening to while cooking dinner, and out of nowhere not even half way through; an Ad with conflicting music interrupts my train of thought. Seriously YouTube it would of been more practical to have it before the music or after it because I'd be more inclined to mute the Ad.

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
So the noodle packages for shrimp and for oriental flavor have the same damn color, so I accidentally made myself shrimp flavored noodles. Not only that, I got so disgusted that I dropped the spoon in the bowl and spilled soup on my keyboard. And now the shrimp flavor didn't go away when I cleaned the bowl to eat spicy flavor instead.

this forum software requiring me to make posts outside the mafia board so my posts don't get auto-hidden as a spambot

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom