• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
The plug on the bath is a twisty type but i dunno which way raises the plug so its annoying...

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
I was at work and dropped my phone in water. I've kinda been asking for it, there's a wire shelf over the sink, and I like to put my phone on it to listen to music while I wash dishes. Well, today was the day I dropped it through the wires, straight into the water. What really stinks is it fell into the middle sink, which wasn't filled with water, but there was a pot full of water that it DID fall straight bulls-eye into.

EDIT: Yes, I came straight home and put it in rice.

Last edited:

Ninja

Well well well
I was at work and dropped my phone in water. I've kinda been asking for it, there's a wire shelf over the sink, and I like to put my phone on it to listen to music while I wash dishes. Well, today was the day I dropped it through the wires, straight into the water. What really stinks is it fell into the middle sink, which wasn't filled with water, but there was a pot full of water that it DID fall straight bulls-eye into.

Did you try putting it in rice

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
Family are makimg me go for a walk i domt wanna go for a freaking walk keeping away from every body freaking else!!!

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
New COVID restrictions came in today which limit household gatherings to five people so our New Years Eve party has to be cancelled. It’s most annoying because despite them limiting household gatherings in this way they’re still going ahead with a cricket match with over 20,000 people in a stadium, which makes no sense to me. Money talks I guess :/

I was looking forward to a game called Granblue Fantasy Relink to come to the west, mostly because Platinum games were developing it.

Things have been quiet for a while but the game resurfaced recently with new gameplay videos and... Platinum is no longer onboard and the new footage looks way worse. :(

Oh well.

Last edited:

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I'm so sick of seeing people posting pics of huge gatherings on Facebook or constantly going out to eat or just generally treating this pandemic like it isn't real and somehow suffering no consequences themselves. And *****ing about any lockdowns/precautions. Meanwhile my family has been so cautious, wearing masks everywhere (even through drive thrus), not dining in anywhere, wiping down anything brought in the house, and everything yet my mom still catches covid and had to be in the hospital over Christmas. I assume she got it from work, which only shut down for a few weeks at the beginning of all of this because apparently profit is more important than people's lives. Even the ****ing owner flew his family in from California to tour the plant back in October or November. It's unfair and I hate it so much.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
It's my job to rotate stock in the freezer at Arby's every Monday when we get new stuff. I like to listen to music while I do it. Today my phone decides to randomly forget that it has 75 percent battery and just dies, meaning I had to do it in silence.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
For a long time now I'm asking about a permanent spot to deliver the mail. I'm tossed all over going from A to B to C back to A and then suddenly going to D. It gets extremely annoying because not only am I not getting any useful time to get used to blocks and the people and the people to me, but I also make different hours. I was promised one permanent spot last nov. I liked it and got to know the people and one coworker......then someone applied to a vacancy they left open. I had to go back to yet another spot. After three weeks this girl called it quits. I had to work inside during the december month because of it being busy and stuff. So this week I'm going back to that nice spot. AAAAAAND....find out someone else applied to the vacancy so I have to leave once again. What bothers me is that the whole damn time before I was placed there nobody ever applied. I go there once and after three weeks someone applied. Then this person left and one of my hubby's coworkers had to go there temporarely for 5 weeks....nobody applied. I have to go there again and yep someone applied. I get serious fed up with this. I told my husband that I'm seriously considering to quit delivering the mail. He has to move my bicycle from place to place. Otherwise I have to use my own car to deliver the mail. And my car doesn't drive on water or sugar so who's going to pay for the fuel eh? I'm already looking for other jobs to replace my mail delivery round. I enjoy delivering the mail but not the way as it goes now. Enough is enough

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
The whole woke stuff is really starting to grate me. It's not about video games being woke, but people throwing around 'woke pandering sjw propaganda' as a casual insult to anything and everything that has (in particular) lgbt+ representation. (like Gone Home)

Was browsing forums and hell, now not even 13 Sentinels is free from this ****. One of the protagonists is pansexual, and it's 1. not problematic, or stereotypical 2. very, subtle and not 'in-your-face' and 3. not politicized in the slightest, yet the game gets slandered as, yes, woke sjw pandering.

Is there room, and need, for legitimate criticism regarding forced representation that is either politicized or out of place in a way that can result in harmful stereotypes and become a detriment to the overall experience? (And the toxic discourse that tends to follow in it's wake) Absolutely. But people twisting the debate into throwing tantrums over a game that just strays a bit from the norm just annoys me.

The whole woke stuff is really starting to grate me. It's not about video games being woke, but people throwing around 'woke pandering sjw propaganda' as a casual insult to anything and everything that has (in particular) lgbt+ representation. (like Gone Home)

Was browsing forums and hell, now not even 13 Sentinels is free from this ****. One of the protagonists is pansexual, and it's 1. not problematic, or stereotypical 2. very, subtle and not 'in-your-face' and 3. not politicized in the slightest, yet the game gets slandered as, yes, woke sjw pandering.

Is there room, and need, for legitimate criticism regarding forced representation that is either politicized or out of place in a way that can result in harmful stereotypes and become a detriment to the overall experience? (And the toxic discourse that tends to follow in it's wake) Absolutely. But people twisting the debate into throwing tantrums over a game that just strays a bit from the norm just annoys me.

Nothing is safe from this woke crowd BS, they'll find issues where there are none and run with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom