• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

The time between my dad turning off the tv and him actually going to bed. If he'd go to bed when he says he would, this would be easier, but he's taking over an hour tonight. I need my music to stay calm. But to accommodate his going-to-bed ritual, every night I am required to stop everything I am currently engaged in, so I can acknowledge all the 'good night's and 'i love you's... and make sure I'm available for a kiss on the head! I'm in my 20s for ****s sake. He doesn't do this to my sister, either...

It's this hour long pre panic attack state of me holding my breath wanting to enjoy my music but not knowing at which point he's finally gonna make me stop my life so basically my existence gets put on hold every single night until he goes to bed... so I'm reluctant to start anything knowing I'm gonna have to stop. But then he won't go to bed. And why is this even a problem I'm forced to have?

thePlinko

What’s the character limit on this? Aksnfiskwjfjsk
ZD Legend
I got an email from PayPal trying to confirm a purchase on some Brazilian twitch channel.

I don’t know of any Brazilian Twitch channels, and cannot speak Portuguese.

I emailed them with an appeal, and the said that the purchase was somehow authorized. I email them back and they insist it was authorized. I’m gonna have to physically mail them now.

thePlinko

What’s the character limit on this? Aksnfiskwjfjsk
ZD Legend
My mom is angry at me for not doing something she told me to do while I was sleeping. Had I known to do this before I made plans I wouldn’t have made said plans.

She’s one of those people who use “gaslighting” as an insult to people who point out anything they did wrong.

I even attempted to do this task just now, unfortunately everything’s closed right now. My mom won’t even acknowledge the fact that I attempted to do this.

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
the political polarization that makes it impossible to discuss something rational in my country. People pick 'left' and 'right' like they pick ****ing football teams, and every issue becomes either a 'left' or 'right' issue, even though it has *nothing* to do with left and right ideologies. "Oh, you're for gender equality, so that means you're left?". No, that means I'm normal!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom