• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Somehow I sprained my foot and over the past 3 days it's gotten progressively worse to the point that I can't even walk without limping. I can't put any weight on it without intense pain. I almost thought it was broken for a bit, that's how bad the pain was. It's a little better today, but I still have to limp. Hopefully it heals soon. I have things to do that require walking.

Hylian Viking

A modern day Hyrule warrior mean mean stride.
Scam texts...

Scam Texts are the freaking worst, I especially hate it when they masquerade as something Official like a Parcel delivery notice, however they always seem to leave their "fingerprints" at the scene of the crime; the web links they provide are always to a fraudulent website.

Hylian Viking

A modern day Hyrule warrior mean mean stride.
Disney making a stage musical of High School Musical. Hello redundancy we meet again. :D Seriously I am not in the 5th grade, quit trying to make me feel inadequate Disney. :fpalm:

Last edited:

twilitfalchion

and thus comes the end of an era
Staff member
Flipping hell me. As if the stress and anxiety of going to see so-called family wasn’t enough, the hot water had to cut out in the middle of me getting a shower before travelling.

TL The Legend

Likes OoT way more than he should.
The stupidly large size of Hyrule Field. I somehow managed to get lost there in Ocarina of Time while trying to find Lake Hylia to deliver the Eyeball Frog to that weird scientist so I could get the Biggoron's Sword. It ended up spoiling and I had to restart back from Zora's Domain again.
I have no idea why OoT is still my favorite Zelda game. There's so much about it that just annoys me to death.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom