• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
Missed a super interesting indie game workshop today because I didn't bother to try to find out where it was being held until 5 minutes before it started, and then I panicked a bit because the discord invite was outdated and I hadn't gotten a confirmation email??!!

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
FOR HEAVENS SAKE.

I accidentally left the lid of my butter package on the stove that I had just tuned off but was still warm. The damn lid melted, and now the stove is ruined and the whole kitchen smells like burnt plastic.

Everyday there is something that annoys you. It's called being human.

Today, my mom's Poodle was being a pain in the butt. That's what has annoyed me all day.
Surprised not one person put the you-know-what from the forums on here. Also, what annoyed me is the stuff going on in my Discord server last night.

thePlinko

What’s the character limit on this? Aksnfiskwjfjsk
ZD Legend
I’ve been having so much car trouble recently, and it’s all because of the stupid battery.

also I went out to eat with some friends yesterday and I was driving, my friend said he’d pay for the parking meter with an app he has that lets him add time whenever. We eat, come back about an hour later, and find a ticket on my windshield. Apparently my friend forgot to hit the “confirm” button. Luckily he said he’d pay for it, but it’s still a pain in the butt.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Hubby finally got one afternoon off from work so he could be home early for once. He took a shower, got dressed and then the phone rang. Someone called in sick so hubby had to come and work. Ugh

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
Ugh country's gone in to lockdown and people arw fretting about if they can go and eat at my work olace...or if Santa will be available...

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
Really dont get why work is doing late nights in caff when we have to shut in 2 days so theresno point...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom