• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

thePlinko

What’s the character limit on this? Aksnfiskwjfjsk
ZD Legend
I was perfectly happy with my old phone. My IPhone 6s was fine. I didn’t need an upgrade.

But no, my mom insisted on upgrading me.

Now I’m not necessarily complaining over this, though I was using my phone when she took it from me and spent the next hour or so backing up data which was annoying, but I like listening to something on my phone while I sleep (it helps drown out the tinintus), and I always make sure to keep my phone plugged on it’s charger. The problem is that this new phone was the first model where they got rid of the headphone jack.

So now I either have to not have any headphones and put up with the constant ringing, use the adapter and have my phone die while I sleep, or spend unnecessary amounts of money on a new pair of wireless earbuds that I already have problems with.

All because my mom is one of those people who thinks “new” is always better.

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
I saw this game on the App Store, Genshin Impact. It looks amazing, I fell in love with it at the first look. See how pretty it is!! And it’s free!

1602188245344.jpeg

So I looked up the minimum requirements and our pc barely makes it, but it does make it past the requirements. I downloaded the game yesterday, it took around 2 hours to fully download. I opened this afternoon after quickly finishing school, and I log in and get it ready, and the cut scene starts.

But it freezes.
And then it crashes.

I looked up how to fix it, and apparently there is a problem with it crashing for a lot of people. So I guess I’ll have to wait for an update. I was really excited to play it too...

Last edited:

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
I was perfectly happy with my old phone. My IPhone 6s was fine. I didn’t need an upgrade.

But no, my mom insisted on upgrading me.

Now I’m not necessarily complaining over this, though I was using my phone when she took it from me and spent the next hour or so backing up data which was annoying, but I like listening to something on my phone while I sleep (it helps drown out the tinintus), and I always make sure to keep my phone plugged on it’s charger. The problem is that this new phone was the first model where they got rid of the headphone jack.

So now I either have to not have any headphones and put up with the constant ringing, use the adapter and have my phone die while I sleep, or spend unnecessary amounts of money on a new pair of wireless earbuds that I already have problems with.

All because my mom is one of those people who thinks “new” is always better.
Same old is sometimes better....

thePlinko

ZD Legend
I saw this game on the App Store, Genshin Impact. It looks amazing, I fell in love with it and the first look. See how pretty it is!! And it’s free!

View attachment 44841

So I looked up the minimum requirements and our pc barely makes it, but it does make it past the requirements. I downloaded the game yesterday, it took around 2 hours to fully download. I opened this afternoon after quickly finishing school, and I log in and get it ready, and the cut scene starts.

But it freezes.
And then it crashes.

I looked up how to fix it, and apparently there is a problem with it crashing for a lot of people. So I guess I’ll have to wait for an update. I was really excited to play it too...

my friend plays that game. This could be a blessing in disguise for you, as the game is one of the worst examples of a gacha game out there. It’s so bad that even the Japanese market, people who generally like gacha games, are complaining over it.

I saw this game on the App Store, Genshin Impact. It looks amazing, I fell in love with it at the first look. See how pretty it is!! And it’s free!

View attachment 44841

But it freezes.
And then it crashes.

It's coming to the Switch soon, so you may get a chance to play it there without it crashing.

I played it on PS4 and it makes a good first impression, it's a very pretty game and you can tell someone on the team cared about the world and characters.

But.

It wants your money. There are so many artificial blocks that it wants you to spend money on, the gatcha currency is terrible, the progression limits are horrific and the experience it gives you is so small it'd make Ubisoft blush.

It's actually okay to just roam around the world. But the quality isn't as good as most games and it feels cheap. The combat is pretty flimsy, too. It does what BotW does but nowhere near as good.

Try it when it comes to Switch but don't expect much from it. It may look pleasant but it has the soul of a devil.

Last edited:
Oh my god, The Haunting of Bly Manor is so boring. So, so boring. I've never seen a horror this boring.

It isn't even bad, it's just brain-numbingly boring.

I think Haunting of Hill House may have been a fluke.

Re-D3ad

Majora’s Worst Nightmare, Hero of Time
Everyday there is something that annoys you. It's called being human.

Today, my mom's Poodle was being a pain in the butt. That's what has annoyed me all day.
Well to say the least what annoyed me the most today was that in Majoras Mask I had just beat the Greatbay temple, got all the fairy’s, and almost finished the jumping game when my game glitched resetting my game to the beginning of the dungeon. It made me very very MAD!

thePlinko

ZD Legend
I set up not one, not two, but seven alarms on my phone to wake me up in the morning. Not a single one woke me up. Why are these alarms so God damn quiet?

On top of that, In my panic to get ready I forgot that I had work today and not school. I’m 45 minutes late because of apples stupid alarms.

at least I have Steve to look foreword to when I get home...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom