• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
As someone who used do go camping pretty much every weekend, I feel really bad for you

Yeah, camping is really fun, but it comes with a price sometimes. And I wasn't even camping, just enjoying the outdoors and walking through some woods. Hopefully they will go away after a few days, the itchiness was making it really hard to fall asleep last night. Usually if I have a bug-bite, I put some Benadryl on it and put a band-aid over it so I can't scratch it. But I can't just plaster band-aids over my whole leg haha, so I'll just have to force myself not to scratch, though it's very hard not to.

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Just a bit stressed, as I am sometimes. Feel like there's not enough time for all the things I want and have to do. It's weird for me like that. I don't really do that much more or less, but some days I just feel more stressed and panicked. But next week I'll have monday-wednesday off from work, so that's nice ^^

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
The people making the schedules for the delivery round. It seems like they're NOT giving me a permanent block to walk. Nope, I have to go from one small town to another. It gets annoying. It really does. For **** sake just leave me in one place and not make me got from A to C back to B and jumping to E only to go back to B again. Even my coworkers were like why the heck do you always have to go to different places instead of a permanent place? And for the people getting used to me it's no fun either. They're complaining to me they see a different person delivering the daily mail every time. They see me like everyday for almost 6 months and yep....AGAIN someone else. It starts to annoy the crap out of me

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom