• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Hylian Viking

A modern day Hyrule warrior mean mean stride.
This didn't happen today rather it happened last weekend ago: I was taking a labor day retreat up to the mountains, I was trying to fall asleep on Saturday, All the sudden I heard some extraneous noise, at first i thought it was my dog moving into another room, So I turned on my iPhone only to find that it was a large moth that strangely got trapped in the bedroom I was sleeping in, I ended up killing it by luring it onto a door using my phone flashlight, and swatting it dead with the back of my phone, Thankfully I did not have to clean my phone because the impact splot was on the door, but that just rubbed off with a wet paper towel. what annoyed me besides the actual moth was the fact that it was after midnight and I was really really tired and it took me like 20 minutes trying to locate and exterminate the moth.

twilitfalchion

and thus comes the end of an era
Staff member
Another morning of waking up and spending half an hour in the bathroom. I ****ing hate my stomach so much. I wish I knew what was causing this.
Back when I was much younger I had issues eating most things and dealt with stomach issues most of the time. What helped me was taking a probiotic supplement. If the balance of your digestive system is off (which it most likely is considering the symptoms you're suffering), then adding probiotics to your diet can help heal that issue and allow you to eat more foods without any negative after-effects. I can't say for sure that it will fix the issue, but it's something I would recommend looking into. I hope you find a solution.

Hylian Viking

I was on the deck of my house trying to watch a YouTube video on my iPhone and relax at the same time and one of our neighbor's dogs started on a barking streak the moment I began to really get relaxed.

Hylian Viking

Looking at the morons in the comments of a 9/11 memorial video saying it was an inside job or the government did it, and citing things that are factually incorrect or using them out of context.

These people are an insult to the 3000+ people who died that day.
I agree conspiracy nuts are some of the most irritating people in the world, if anything it proves that they should of stayed in school rather than binging on infowars and 4chan as they cover all parts of their body in tin foil. Seriously people pick up a damn history textbook for once rather than that damn conspiracy crap.

MapelSerup

not actually Canadian
I agree conspiracy nuts are some of the most irritating people in the world, if anything it proves that they should of stayed in school rather than binging on infowars and 4chan as they cover all parts of their body in tin foil. Seriously people pick up a damn history textbook for once rather than that damn conspiracy crap.
I heard once that the best way to deal with these people is to one-up them.
“Oh, you think the moon landing was faked? Haha, you still believe in the moon?!”

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom