• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Ninja

Well well well
That 70’s Show is officially off of Netflix and that is sad, and annoying. Hopefully it gets picked up by Hulu. Thinking about cancelling Netflix altogether.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
That 70’s Show is officially off of Netflix and that is sad, and annoying. Hopefully it gets picked up by Hulu. Thinking about cancelling Netflix altogether.

Damn, I didn't even know it was leaving or I would've watched one last run of it. Even though I've seen it multiple times, but it's been a bit since I watched it completely.

I really hate going shopping now. I hate this 'new normal' crap of masks and one way sistems and arrows on floors and people guarding entrances and exits to places.

Most of all I hate people who ****ing ignore it all while I'm trying my best to keep out of the way of others and retain the distance and direction and masking and uuuugh.

Plus, loads more places have gone out of business since I was here a couple of weeks ago :(

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
I really hate going shopping now. I hate this 'new normal' crap of masks and one way sistems and arrows on floors and people guarding entrances and exits to places.

Most of all I hate people who ****ing ignore it all while I'm trying my best to keep out of the way of others and retain the distance and direction and masking and uuuugh.

Plus, loads more places have gone out of business since I was here a couple of weeks ago :(
At least you aint working with idiot customers with no thought for the staff tryna keep the rates down ans the place clean...

MapelSerup

not actually Canadian
I've tried a few, but I can never really get into the standard ones I've tried. I'll look into the Tales game for sure though.
Pretty sure the MarioKart was event doesn’t start until today or tomorrow. I’m also pretty sure you don’t get gold points for preordering games, so you won’t be able to check that off until the day it comes out. You should have some time.

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
Kirby and the Rainbow Curse!! Did they NEED to make it difficult!?!? The challenge and difficulty here feels completely at odds with the central mechanisms of the game.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
I feel im gonba scream if they put me on table cleaning tomorrow...think theres a conspiracy...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom