• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
When you get a message a package will be delivered at a certain time so you hurry up top be home in time only to get a new message that it will be delivered later today...... I don't care about the time to deliver it but couldn't that message be end a bit sooner? I hurried up for nothing! Okay, I got some quality time with Yuga. That counts for something

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I've been trying to do everything to get those Mario Pins from My Nintendo and the last thing I need to do besides buying 3D All Stars is playing a round of Mario Kart Tour, but I keep getting an error when I try loading the game and it's soul crushing. I'm hoping its just due to heavy traffic because I don't see any other reason why the app wouldn't load.

I've been trying to do everything to get those Mario Pins from My Nintendo and the last thing I need to do besides buying 3D All Stars is playing a round of Mario Kart Tour, but I keep getting an error when I try loading the game and it's soul crushing. I'm hoping its just due to heavy traffic because I don't see any other reason why the app wouldn't load.
I didn't know you played mobile games. You should try the new Tales game, you'd meet Milla :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom