• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Cfrock

Keep it strong
Main electric switch kept going off.

Cue a marvellous adventure through the house trying to isolate whatever is tripping the switch, which involves a lot of a 6'3" man trying to twist and squeeze himself into nooks and crevices even a cat would struggle with to reach plug sockets and switches.

Turns out it was a plug outside in the garden. For a water fountain. That we haven't used in about ten years.

Whoever is writing some of the episodes of the second series of Lie To Me clearly wasn't involved with or has watched season 1 because they are forgetting huge plot points and character moments and it is bugging me to hell.

Shroom

The Artist Formally Known as Deku Shroom™
Constant humble bragging. When said bragging involves skills and hobbies I'm interested in, it makes me embarrassed and as if I can't even talk about them because others are already annoyed by the way other, often louder, people have worn them out on it while stroking their ego.

thePlinko

What’s the character limit on this? Aksnfiskwjfjsk
ZD Legend
The break room TV at work won’t stop playing the same damn company made video montage of people doing COVID relief while an off-key choir sings some dumb song about how “it’s up to us to be the change” every 5 minutes.

I get it, you want to feel good about yourselves, can you please stop making me listen to this Christmas Carol crap?

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
its way too hot

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom