• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

MapelSerup

not actually Canadian
Just went to practice today only to find that I had been exposed to someone who had COVID-19. Someone on the team got it and they looked at recordings to find who was near them. Not only could I possibly have the virus, but I’m quarantined from practice for at least a week in a sport that I’m already inexperienced and bad at.

el :BeoWolf:

When all else fails use fire
Smash spirit board. After an intense battle you know have to play the minigame of shoot the spirit otherwise LOL NO THAT BATTLE DIDN'T COUNT XDDDDDD. Zacian and Zamazenta spirits gone forever.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Smash spirit board. After an intense battle you know have to play the minigame of shoot the spirit otherwise LOL NO THAT BATTLE DIDN'T COUNT XDDDDDD. Zacian and Zamazenta spirits gone forever.
Uh... you can use items to have a rematch immediately after a battle. And you can use items to slow down the shield's spinning. Also there's no such thing as spirits that are gone forever. Even the free event spirits get added permanently after a while. Hang in there, bud.

What annoyed me today was my stomach. Woke up around 9 and spent the next two hours stuck in the bathroom. This has been repeating periodically all day. Pretty much just stayed in bed whenever my stomach wasn't attacking me. Did nothing but play Granblue. I have THINGS I want to DO, and this nonsense keeps ruining my days and keeping me from doing them.

el :BeoWolf:

When all else fails use fire
Uh... you can use items to have a rematch immediately after a battle. And you can use items to slow down the shield's spinning. Also there's no such thing as spirits that are gone forever. Even the free event spirits get added permanently after a while. Hang in there, bud.

What annoyed me today was my stomach. Woke up around 9 and spent the next two hours stuck in the bathroom. This has been repeating periodically all day. Pretty much just stayed in bed whenever my stomach wasn't attacking me. Did nothing but play Granblue. I have THINGS I want to DO, and this nonsense keeps ruining my days and keeping me from doing them.
The mechanic itself makes me not want to bother with high level spirits since even after I do really well it literally means nothing. The items also render it completely pointless. I use them when I can but it just feels so extra.

Sort of annoyed by the Rangers winning the first pick in the NHL draft today. The Metro division already has the nickname of "Metrodome" because of how brutal it's been and now another team on the way up just got an elite talent at one in Lafreniere. Only consolation is that he didn't somehow end up in the hands of the Penguins.

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
Once again accidentally left the cheese and butter outside the fridge so they went bad overnight. Sheesh. It's like the universe actively don't want me to make sandwiches.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom